Independent Supporters Club AGM *UPDATED*

Arrange pre match pints and away day travel here

Moderators: Trust Travel, JammyBluebird

Trust Travel
Posts in topic: 4

Independent Supporters Club AGM *UPDATED*

Post by Trust Travel » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:33 pm

The Independent Supporters Club AGM will take place in the Cross Bar on 19th July at 18:00 before the Burnley game.

GTBLUE
Platinum Member
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Independent Supporters Club AGM

Post by GTBLUE » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:18 pm

18.30pm. Sounds like you don't expect it to last long chaps. That does'nt even allow time for interrogating Tidds about the raffles. :lol:

audigex
Platinum Member
Posts in topic: 1

Post by audigex » Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:05 pm

That's because if we interrogate Tiddler he'll think it's time for questions and hand out a quiz.
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011

GTBLUE
Platinum Member

Post by GTBLUE » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:28 am

Will the meeting start at 6.00pm now instead of 6.30pm, as the game kicks off at 7.00pm. Or, is the committee going to have a committee meeting about it. ;)

Trust Travel

Re: Independent Supporters Club AGM *UPDATED*

Post by Trust Travel » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:51 pm

Yes, the meeting will now start at 18:00. Apologies, we didn't realise the Burnley game kicked off at 7:00.

Lancaster Branch
Platinum Member

Post by Lancaster Branch » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

How does one table a motion for debate/vote?

I have mislaid my copy of the constitution

Trust Travel

Post by Trust Travel » Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:04 pm

Lancaster Branch wrote:How does one table a motion for debate/vote?

I have mislaid my copy of the constitution
If there is something you want discussing/voting on Dave just put it in writing to us. Email will do, bafcsupporters@googlemail.com

Trust Travel

Post by Trust Travel » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Thanks to all those who attended tonights meeting, probably our best attended AGM yet.

I'll keep it brief, but the main points from the meeting were:

Last seasons finances were handed out to the members, with those present happy. Any member not present who would like a copy of these should ask a committee member.

The committee before the meeting consisted of four members, of the existing committee members neither John Little or Alan Duffin put themselves forward for re-election. Stuart Nichols and Kieran Robson both did put themselves forward for re-election, and both were re-elected. A new addition to the committee - Rebecca Allen - was also elected. All votes were unanimous.

There was discussion around the coming season, and how things will work. It was stated that there may be a very small number of away fixtures that no committee members would be able to attend. It was asked by the committee whether there wasany members present at the meeting that would be prepared to put themselves forward to help out on those occasions by collecting money, sorting arrangements with the driver etc. on the day. There were several members present who said they would be prepared to do this, which the committee appreciates.

A proposal was put forward by a member who was unable to attend the meeting that we make a percentage of seats available at a discounted rate to under 16s. This was debated, and eventually voted on. With the outcome being one in favour of the proposal and the rest of the meeting against. However, it was agreed by the committee that we would go away and discuss possible alternatives with a view to making it more affordable for under 16s to travel with the ISC for the coming season.

The committee stated that we will continue to use Clarksons coaches in the upcoming season, and we intend to finalise arrangements with them for the first couple of fixtures asap and get those advertised.

The meeting was closed.

Thanks again to those who attended. Special thanks to John Little for his involvement and hard work over the last four seasons, and also welcome to our new committee member.

Lancaster Branch
Platinum Member

Post by Lancaster Branch » Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:48 pm

Cheers for the update and yes, thank you to Tiddler.