Search found 3 matches

by Treguard
Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:27 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: The Darren Edmondson Thread
Replies: 886
Views: 224008

Re: The Darren Edmondson Thread

In team management I like the basic premise of ‘Support in public. Bollock in private.’ Darren Edmondson is doing a lot of supporting of his team in public and I respect him for that. He is showing a lot of loyalty to the players that he manages and has recruited. Self-evidently, I have no idea of ...
by Treguard
Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:45 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Don't Boycott BAFC, Protest against DB instead
Replies: 61
Views: 30108

Re: Don't Boycott BAFC, Protest against DB instead

Assuming you're talking about my post tictactoe? Haha, yeah. It's always a gamble making your very first post about something like this!
by Treguard
Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:05 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Don't Boycott BAFC, Protest against DB instead
Replies: 61
Views: 30108

Re: Don't Boycott BAFC, Protest against DB instead

I come on here pretty much every day and never post, but just felt a bit sad about it all to be honest. I like Dave Bayliss, and protesting just doesn't feel right (but we're all entitled to our opinions). Agree with some of the more recent posts on this thread. Can't imagine what it's like having p...