Search found 3 matches

by Wild Rover
Mon Nov 04, 2024 12:09 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Barrow v Doncaster match thread
Replies: 108
Views: 37903

Re: Barrow v Doncaster match thread

Donny fan in peace here. I just wanted to come on and say how impressed I was with your fans on Saturday. Great banter with them in the Sports Bar before the game and everyone I came into contact with were brilliant. It was an enjoyable 'away day', regardless of the result (but obviously that helped...
by Wild Rover
Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:15 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Barrow v Bradford City, match thread
Replies: 124
Views: 41856

Re: Barrow v Bradford City, match thread

We got another four goals and won 4-1, that's 10 wins in a row and we're in the play-off zone for the first time this season with one game to go.

Football, eh?!
by Wild Rover
Sun Apr 21, 2024 8:46 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Doncaster Rovers v Barrow, match thread
Replies: 211
Views: 58661

Re: Doncaster Rovers v Barrow, match thread

You did a good job on us for 45 minutes yesterday, credit due. I was glad to see Gotts go off because he was your most dangerous player and that was a strange decision by your manager. Talk about a game of two halves …! Once we got the penalty (fully justified) and Joe Ironside tucked it away, I jus...