Search found 12 matches

by phizza
Thu May 09, 2013 8:55 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Re: Fundraising for the club

I now have the football cards available. Lets get some sold :D
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 8:22 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Re: Fundraising for the club

I will have cards available from Monday evening as I'm away for the weekend. Let me know if you want some!
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 5:25 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Memberships
Replies: 79
Views: 34702

Re: Memberships

How about £50 for a family membership? 2 adults and 2 kids, obviously kids couldn't attend any meetings or anything, just give them a membership card. My kids would love that.
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 12:01 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Re: Fundraising for the club

mark webb wrote:£9.99 for 100 cards in bookers just seem them this morining
Cheers mark, never thought of bookers. I will go and have a look at them. No harm in having 200 available :D
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 9:13 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Re: Fundraising for the club

Holkerbird wrote:You can't be surrounded by two people Jonty.
Sorry Phizza 1 if I got you mixed up with Phizzer two. I am confused. :lol:
No worries, I did wonder about the haverigg comment!
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 8:58 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Re: Fundraising for the club

Phizza with an "a" is a genuine guy (well I think so :) ) loves the club like the rest of us although is not a forum user. Just thinking about individual fundraising like this- football cards, future scorecasts, etc.- Phizza- it maybe worthwhile speaking with the BDF (Uncle Peter) as mayb...
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 1:50 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Re: Fundraising for the club

Holkerbird wrote:Legit? Don't post them from Haverigg Prison then. :lol:
Walneys only a only a prison camp when they raise the bridge :P
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 1:19 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Wembley 1990 Auction - Signed by Wilkie
Replies: 41
Views: 12300

Re: Wembley 1990 Auction - Signed by Wilkie

£50
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 12:47 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Re: Fundraising for the club

Or for people who live outside of the local area, gift the money via PayPal to me and I will post them out. The club needs a rapid cash injection ASAP. PayPal rphizacklea@hotmail.com jonty, John Mackay and suzanne at the club will vouch for me as legit :-)
by phizza
Sat May 04, 2013 12:29 am
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Fundraising for the club
Replies: 19
Views: 6145

Fundraising for the club

After the members meeting I've come up with a quick idea. I know football cards are old hat but I've just ordered 100 40 space cards. I will sell them for £20 each. The idea being is the winner gets £20 and the seller makes the £20 back when they sell them. This way the club gets the £20 per card re...
by phizza
Fri May 03, 2013 11:10 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: How to make thousands of £££££/donate to Barrow AFC
Replies: 36
Views: 17630

Re: How to make thousands of £££££ for Barrow AFC

After what TK said at tonight's meeting I've just opened 4 accounts. Ill go into a branch tomorrow and deposit funds! That should be the magic 500!
by phizza
Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:04 pm
Forum: Barrow AFC
Topic: Barrow v Nuneaton match thread
Replies: 103
Views: 24779

Re: Barrow v Nuneaton match thread

Effe sodje played his heart out today. Best player out there today.