Best Loo-ser competition
Best Loo-ser competition
Afternoon all,
I know one of the biggest topics for complaint around the ground is the state of the toilets, so I've entered a competition to see if we can win up to £100,000 for a makeover for our toilet facilities - no harm in trying is there!
They were looking to draw up a shortlist of 12 clubs, however as I understand it there were only 11 entries namely;
Aldershot
Barnsley
Barrow AFC
Bradford City
Ebbsfleet United
Exeter City
Oldham Athletic
Plymouth Argyle
Sc'nthorpe United
Sheffield United
Tranmere Rovers
The e-mail I responded to is shown below, and should have a link to the website - it is going to be a fans vote starting tomorrow I believe, and will update you as I get more information.
Hi,
Time is running out if your club is going to be in with a chance of winning an £100,000 makeover for its loos. That’s the prize in The Best Loo-sers competition, and nominations close this Sunday (September 25th)
All you need to do is reply to this email providing the following:
l Football club logo
l Photograph of the washroom
l A paragraph about why you washrooms need a facelift.
To see the opposition visit: http://www.bestloosers.co.uk
Good luck.
I know one of the biggest topics for complaint around the ground is the state of the toilets, so I've entered a competition to see if we can win up to £100,000 for a makeover for our toilet facilities - no harm in trying is there!
They were looking to draw up a shortlist of 12 clubs, however as I understand it there were only 11 entries namely;
Aldershot
Barnsley
Barrow AFC
Bradford City
Ebbsfleet United
Exeter City
Oldham Athletic
Plymouth Argyle
Sc'nthorpe United
Sheffield United
Tranmere Rovers
The e-mail I responded to is shown below, and should have a link to the website - it is going to be a fans vote starting tomorrow I believe, and will update you as I get more information.
Hi,
Time is running out if your club is going to be in with a chance of winning an £100,000 makeover for its loos. That’s the prize in The Best Loo-sers competition, and nominations close this Sunday (September 25th)
All you need to do is reply to this email providing the following:
l Football club logo
l Photograph of the washroom
l A paragraph about why you washrooms need a facelift.
To see the opposition visit: http://www.bestloosers.co.uk
Good luck.
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Those posh folk at Ebbsfleet have running water in theirs! Even a sink.


-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
would be good to win, but i reckon the team with the most fans will win it, not the club with the worst toilets.
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Just take a photo of everyone wiping their [SwearFilter] hands on their pants as theres no wash facilities and then walking up to the snack bar to get their hands on the shared spoon for the tea....should win it easy....
Dont forget a shot of all the bottom of our jeans either soaked in urine from the overflowing blocked clay pipes
At least in the winter freeze , you get to do a bit of skating as you try to hit the wall!!! some skill that!
Dont forget a shot of all the bottom of our jeans either soaked in urine from the overflowing blocked clay pipes
At least in the winter freeze , you get to do a bit of skating as you try to hit the wall!!! some skill that!
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Include all the polystyrene cups and highlight the moss growing on the asbestos(?) corrugated roof.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Is someone taking the [SwearFilter].We could practicly rebuild our ground with £100,000 !!
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8348
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
We've got no chance, all the other clubs have too many fans
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
IF we did win, would we get the money up front, or in loo. Getting me coat on as I type !
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Doesnt actually give a true impression how much of a shit hole that is, we need graphic images trainspotting style!
"F*cking Ribble" - Steve Herbert 26/4/09
-
Mike Wilson
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Hope you have supplied more detailed photo's to show these toilets off in their full glory ? as any casual footy supporters wont get a true reflection from that 1 piccy posted thus wont vote for us.Gen Man wrote:Afternoon all,
I know one of the biggest topics for complaint around the ground is the state of the toilets, so I've entered a competition to see if we can win up to £100,000 for a makeover for our toilet facilities - no harm in trying is there!
They were looking to draw up a shortlist of 12 clubs, however as I understand it there were only 11 entries namely;
Aldershot
Barnsley
Barrow AFC
Bradford City
Ebbsfleet United
Exeter City
Oldham Athletic
Plymouth Argyle
Sc'nthorpe United
Sheffield United
Tranmere Rovers
The e-mail I responded to is shown below, and should have a link to the website - it is going to be a fans vote starting tomorrow I believe, and will update you as I get more information.
Hi,
Time is running out if your club is going to be in with a chance of winning an £100,000 makeover for its loos. That’s the prize in The Best Loo-sers competition, and nominations close this Sunday (September 25th)
All you need to do is reply to this email providing the following:
l Football club logo
l Photograph of the washroom
l A paragraph about why you washrooms need a facelift.
To see the opposition visit: http://www.bestloosers.co.uk
Good luck.
At least Mad Russell can hold on to a lead easier than BAFC
-
Down The Park
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Why couldn't they just give 10 club 10 smackers each? Washrooms? Love it!
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Well worth entering, you never know.
Thats a hell of a lot of cash they are putting up there for this.
Thats a hell of a lot of cash they are putting up there for this.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
-
Down The Park
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1251
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:49 pm
- Contact:
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
If we win somebody better take a good old video of those bogs for posterity. Preferably when they are empty 
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
the comp states that you can win up to 100k so hopefully there might be a number of smaller prizes available...tbh if we win some Mr Muscle and some Fabreze it'd be a start
I wanna take you to an Away Bar
Re: Best Loo-ser competition
Barnsley have a decent ground so I'm sure their bogs will be fine without a cash splash.
Popular side since '03.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Backofthenet, carnivalofshrews, Semrush [Bot] and 21 guests