CardiffCityFan wrote:what you implying all welsh people hang themselvesDaveC wrote:No, no. You're Welsh and you... well you know the rest.
I'd wager he did not mean "all welsh people" hang themselves, no just the educated one's
CardiffCityFan wrote:what you implying all welsh people hang themselvesDaveC wrote:No, no. You're Welsh and you... well you know the rest.
Paste a link he sounded a right laughHenneysKnee wrote:That Boro lad was brilliant, loads of help with pubs/grub etc and constant weather updates for us
Not Welsh speaking after all? T R O L L!CardiffCityFan wrote:?Fartvs Antiqvvs wrote:CDF ... TROLIO!
No! My surname is Jones.CardiffCityFan wrote:No I don't and I bet you went on google translate
Aye, good team SwanseaKirks wrote:We'll beat Macc in this round, then we'll beat Cardiff in the third and in the fourth round draw we'll be up against a premiership big club, like Swansea.
Users browsing this forum: Arvo, Backofthenet, CH BAFC, Esso Blue, John_Bucks, Matty, MisterT., russell_anderson, Stand By Me and 73 guests