Brilliant psychology from Bayliss it seems!barrowfan wrote:Agree about the confidence.
It can't do the players much good to have the manager constantly telling the media they are not good enough.
Just hope they come back with something this afternoon to prove him wrong.
New signing
Re: New signing
Re: New signing
Yes,a brilliant bit of psychology from DB,but we cant rely on mind games to get us to safety.I am not taking anything away from the lads who did a damn good job today,but we all know how inconsistent this squad can be,the sooner the new signings come in the better.I just hope the board and management don't sit back on today's result and think that they don't have to bring anyone else in.jim wrote:Brilliant psychology from Bayliss it seems!barrowfan wrote:Agree about the confidence.
It can't do the players much good to have the manager constantly telling the media they are not good enough.
Just hope they come back with something this afternoon to prove him wrong.
New signing
mally wrote:Yes,a brilliant bit of psychology from DB,but we cant rely on mind games to get us to safety.I am not taking anything away from the lads who did a damn good job today,but we all know how inconsistent this squad can be,the sooner the new signings come in the better.I just hope the board and management don't sit back on today's result and think that they don't have to bring anyone else in.jim wrote: Brilliant psychology from Bayliss it seems!
I am sure they won't - and my post should have had a
Re: New signing
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21058787
Could this lad do a job for us ? Always impressed me when I've seen him play over the years. Wage might be a problem but he sounds desparate to stay in the game so who knows ?
Could this lad do a job for us ? Always impressed me when I've seen him play over the years. Wage might be a problem but he sounds desparate to stay in the game so who knows ?
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5119
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: New signing
He probably could but could we afford him?
-
watcher
- Senior Member
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 9:16 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: New signing
So We have finally signed Mr O'Donnell I hope he is as good as Bayliss believes. Welcome Danny!
BARROVIAN BEDLAM
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: New signing
Is there any word on db's other signings ? :flag:
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
Re: New signing
He said he was looking at 3, two have signed.Barrowabc wrote:Is there any word on db's other signings ? :flag:
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011
Re: New signing
Did he not say a right back, two centre halves and a forward?audigex wrote:He said he was looking at 3, two have signed.Barrowabc wrote:Is there any word on db's other signings ? :flag:
Re: New signing
Okay, he was looking at 4, two have signed.
"I'm aware of the rules of Association Football, I merely choose to suspend them when my own team is involved" - Steve Herbert, 2011
Re: New signing
come on board lets get the signings on here/official site to cheer us up 
Re: New signing
Mr o'donnell even got a mention on great nite out last nite re Stockport
- Nigel Bamford
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2700
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:09 pm
- Location: Between here and gone
- Contact:
Re: New signing
I picked that up, too. That programme really gives Stockport a bit of profile.mark webb wrote:Mr o'donnell even got a mention on great nite out last nite re Stockport
It all comes 'round again.
-
BERSATUBOY
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 823
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: New signing
Did hear from a reliable source that one of our Wembley goal scoring "heros" is coming back and he don't have ginger hair !!!!
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: New signing
BERSATUBOY wrote:Did hear from a reliable source that one of our Wembley goal scoring "heros" is coming back and he don't have ginger hair !!!!
Kenny Gordon?? could probably still play in our back 4.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: John_Bucks and 39 guests