Glenn Skivington Testimonial

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
Post Reply
User avatar
Stephen Leonard
BarrowAFC.net Moderator
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:52 pm
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Glenn Skivington Testimonial

Post by Stephen Leonard » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:08 pm

I was asked today if there was a video made of the Barrow AFC v Rangers match for Glenn Skivingtons testimonial. I am sure I have seen clips of the game somewhere but wondered if there was a full video made and if anyone has a copy.
Some people really do need to think a bit more before they post things on here

mrsenario
Gold Member
Posts: 1628
Joined: Mon Jun 02, 2008 12:15 pm
Contact:

Re: Glenn Skivington Testimonial

Post by mrsenario » Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:25 pm

I watched it about a month ago.......type in Barrow v Rangers you tube, lots of scottish goals mind..Barrow players didnt look interested ...decent following

User avatar
spirit of 1990
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
Contact:

Re: Glenn Skivington Testimonial

Post by spirit of 1990 » Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:32 pm

I'm sure someone put a link to it on here about a year or so ago, I know I've seen it that recently.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.

User avatar
Stephen Leonard
BarrowAFC.net Moderator
Posts: 1393
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:52 pm
Location: Barrow-in-Furness
Contact:

Re: Glenn Skivington Testimonial

Post by Stephen Leonard » Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:21 pm

mrsenario wrote:I watched it about a month ago.......type in Barrow v Rangers you tube, lots of scottish goals mind..Barrow players didnt look interested ...decent following
I found the clip about 6 mins long. My friend was looking for the full match video which must have been made for the clips to be extracted.

Anyone got a copy?
Some people really do need to think a bit more before they post things on here

goodcopbadcop
Member
Posts: 205
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:59 pm
Contact:

Re: Glenn Skivington Testimonial

Post by goodcopbadcop » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:01 pm

Try Rich Ingham.
He's got my copy!!

Richard Ingham
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 5118
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
Location: Chorley
Contact:

Re: Glenn Skivington Testimonial

Post by Richard Ingham » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:33 pm

Had Trevor, long since returned/passed on to......Uncle Peter?

Barrow Bluebirds
Platinum Member
Posts: 2572
Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:26 pm
Location: Walney Island
Contact:

Re: Glenn Skivington Testimonial

Post by Barrow Bluebirds » Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:53 pm

FA Trophy Winners 1990 and 2010

Winner of Wintergreens post of the month with "Post Your Picture"

Barrow Bluebirds!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests