Alfreton v BARROW thread
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Ash on RC in a minute
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
As thought, Bayles has bailed, and sent in Ash.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
James Philips has just said 'we'll be hearing from Ashley Hoskin the Barrow manager soon!' Does he know something we don't? 
- tommy2thumbs
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2482
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:26 pm
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Keep upthegaffer77 wrote:As thought, Bayles has bailed, and sent in Ash.
Bayles has left the building
La lucha continua...
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Andy Legge- "Commitment attitude and agression- all from Alfreton tonight"- Is that Bayliss fault? He's a man with passion and desire. He loves this club and he's been let down by his players tonight. They never performed. Why- Why have they played like this tonight. Why have they not showed this passion needed to stay up?
These players have showed passion in beating Macclesfield / Luton- What the [SwearFilter] has happened to them. Why have they let themselves and Bayliss down. The man who backed them- gave them chance after chance after chance. Defended poor performances, kept them level headed when we won and showed what we can do.
I'm at a loss to understand tonights performance and feel so so sorry for Bayliss and Hoskin
These players have showed passion in beating Macclesfield / Luton- What the [SwearFilter] has happened to them. Why have they let themselves and Bayliss down. The man who backed them- gave them chance after chance after chance. Defended poor performances, kept them level headed when we won and showed what we can do.
I'm at a loss to understand tonights performance and feel so so sorry for Bayliss and Hoskin
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
- 32mile_cul-de-sac
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2444
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 8:14 pm
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Totally gutted, taking DB out of it i thought the players might have rolled their sleeves up and give a reaction from Saturday. Not a sign of a reaction bar a couple.
Complete squad clearout for next season these players are not really arsed are they.
Complete squad clearout for next season these players are not really arsed are they.
Last edited by 32mile_cul-de-sac on Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:06 pm, edited 3 times in total.
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Really Reg. No money, in debt up to our lugholes, lies upon lies all the time. My post was what I think in my head ..............Reg wrote:I don't agree with your theory Graham.
Maybe going down is for the best but I doubt it's been orchestrated to happen.
But I will tell you, it's come true.
You have tonight got your wish...........sorry.
-
Barrow Bluebirds
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2572
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:26 pm
- Location: Walney Island
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Well I was going to go to Cambridge on Saturday but after this performance I would rather save my money
I also haven't missed a home game this season but with the passion the players are showing I may boycott the Braintree match
SORT IT OUT BARROW

I also haven't missed a home game this season but with the passion the players are showing I may boycott the Braintree match
SORT IT OUT BARROW
FA Trophy Winners 1990 and 2010
Winner of Wintergreens post of the month with "Post Your Picture"
Barrow Bluebirds!
Winner of Wintergreens post of the month with "Post Your Picture"
Barrow Bluebirds!
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
I don't.Jonty wrote:I'm at a loss to understand tonights performance and feel so so sorry for Bayliss
Popular side since '03.
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
I got told that a fan wished Bayles good luck for Tuesday nite after the game on saturdays as Bayles was getting in his car and his reply was "just watch Tuesday night" .barrowfan wrote:James Philips has just said 'we'll be hearing from Ashley Hoskin the Barrow manager soon!' Does he know something we don't?
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Ash...' It was embarrassing, there was no desire, we can't teach that.'
'The players have to put more effort it.' 'I feel sorry for the fans of this great club.'
'They have to put it right by putting in a better graft.'
'We'll get in Thursday and try to put smiles back on faces.'
' We'll do our best to get something at Cambridge, but as I said, you can't teach desire.'
Bunch of shirkers.
'The players have to put more effort it.' 'I feel sorry for the fans of this great club.'
'They have to put it right by putting in a better graft.'
'We'll get in Thursday and try to put smiles back on faces.'
' We'll do our best to get something at Cambridge, but as I said, you can't teach desire.'
Bunch of shirkers.
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
-
EDGELEY PARK
- New Member
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:43 am
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Quality tune.Wintergreen wrote:This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end
Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end...
-
thegaffer77
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3448
- Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:39 pm
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
tommy2thumbs wrote:Keep upthegaffer77 wrote:As thought, Bayles has bailed, and sent in Ash.
Bayles has left the building
Stood behind Ray Wilkie for years. Best education I ever had.
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Just because we have gone down, it doesn't mean it was the plan all along!GTBLUE wrote:Really Reg. No money, in debt up to our lugholes, lies upon lies all the time. My post was what I think in my head ..............Reg wrote:I don't agree with your theory Graham.
Maybe going down is for the best but I doubt it's been orchestrated to happen.
But I will tell you, it's come true.
You have tonight got your wish...........sorry.
I don't want to argue with you mate. We're all hurting, we all just see things differently.
What can't be argued is that the club has been appallingly managed both on and off the field for 18 months now!
The views expressed on this site are my own and do reflect the views of my employer
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Alfreton v BARROW thread
Bayliss has said, and I quote.... " I have never walked away from anything in my life" He has walked away from more interviews than most bankers and politicians in the last few years.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Ahrefs [Bot] and 33 guests