And just imaging surviving, with a last day spectacular.
Nearly impossible to imaging just now, but......
Nope. No chance. I tried.
see gaffers post- what Hoskin said. That's why I feel sorry for him. You think he lacks passion and desire to move this club forward? He needs a bloody medal. Hindered by embargo's and off field drama.Matty wrote:I don't.Jonty wrote:I'm at a loss to understand tonights performance and feel so so sorry for Bayliss
Agree Reg, it hurts like shit to see the club I have loved for most of my life,to have come to this cowardly, pathetic, gutless ending, surrender tonight. But I stand by what I say.Reg wrote:Just because we have gone down, it doesn't mean it was the plan all along!GTBLUE wrote: Really Reg. No money, in debt up to our lugholes, lies upon lies all the time. My post was what I think in my head ..............
But I will tell you, it's come true.
You have tonight got your wish...........sorry.
I don't want to argue with you mate. We're all hurting, we all just see things differently.
What can't be argued is that the club has been appallingly managed both on and off the field for 18 months now!
I do, very much so.Matty wrote:I don't.Jonty wrote:I'm at a loss to understand tonights performance and feel so so sorry for Bayliss
Edmo still have 12 months left on his contract so would cost money to buy him out.mally wrote:I heard on Sunday night that Darren Edmondson is being lined up.thegaffer77 wrote:
From what I heard on Saturday night, Skelts could be the new gaffer soon.
Not if he resignsrockerlad wrote:Edmo still have 12 months left on his contract so would cost money to buy him out.mally wrote: I heard on Sunday night that Darren Edmondson is being lined up.
Do you attend funerals and just go for the "after party [SwearFilter] up" go away and die you [SwearFilter] arsehole.rockerlad wrote:Edmo still have 12 months left on his contract so would cost money to buy him out.mally wrote: I heard on Sunday night that Darren Edmondson is being lined up.
It's not as easy as that with contracts in football (lambert to villa) the club still holds the managers registration. And for the record you would be welcome to him in my eyes.Dan_Buck wrote:Not if he resignsrockerlad wrote: Edmo still have 12 months left on his contract so would cost money to buy him out.
Agree completely. Yes he has to take some responsibility over a 46 game season but you can only work with what you have and it is certainly not his fault he and Shez were left with little to pick from if the pre season embargo rumour is true. Yes it looks like he has struggled a little since Sheridan went, but it should not be forgotten what he has given this club for the past 5 and a bit seasons. If it is time to part ways because we go down which sadly now seems almost certain, he cannot be accused of not giving his all for this club, which is more than can be said for some of the spineless wasters that have pulled on our shirt this season (yes I mean you Mc Con-man and you 'think I'll go missing till we get a free kick or penalty" Baker, amongst others) If you do end up leaving D.B then good luck to you but please make sure you go to a club whose board can run a [SwearFilter] up in a brewery.Jonty wrote:Club shut down over summer/ no energy coming out the club / off field rumours of financial issues / heavy burden of no news of ground re-development / no kit / embargos / losing key players / poor crowds at the start of the season (unheard of) / no money as a result.
there you go Bayles- good luck putting a team together, but this is the situation.
Bayliss not involved with any of this. it was a terrible way to start the season and must have been very difficult for him at a time when he was going it alone with Sheridan.
Users browsing this forum: Hadrian and 27 guests