Blue SQAURE north here we come !
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
Hell fire, there's always one!!! Well to me it stands for Lancashire and that will do for me. I bet you live in Workington too.

-
Toffeebluebird
- Veteran Member
- Posts: 609
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
- Contact:
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
So now we have sorted out the post code issue are we going to win this crappy league or what?
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
No "Holkerbird" I live in Barrow, part of the ancient Kingdom of Strathclyde. And we were never given a referendum about joining this Wessex dominated concept they call England. ................

Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
Englaland pleaseoldtimer wrote:No "Holkerbird" I live in Barrow, part of the ancient Kingdom of Strathclyde. And we were never given a referendum about joining this Wessex dominated concept they call England. ................![]()
![]()
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!
Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich Nietzsche
-
Mike Wilson
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:41 pm
- Contact:
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
From little acorns etcWintergreen wrote:Totally agree with Matty and Jock (above) well said Matty - couldn't have put it any better myself, if nothing else this season we have started breaking down the the 'them and us' barrier which bodes well for the future.
If the club open more doors for the fans to help out it would be a very good PR exercise and help ease their burden, hope this is the case during the off season, I almost typed closed season but I didnt want to tempt fate
At least Mad Russell can hold on to a lead easier than BAFC
- Coco Jimbo
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1116
- Joined: Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
in my view the players stopped playing for him for whatever reason,the players are blamed by the bod and him ,well it was his responsibility to bring the right players in and keep us up,job failed ,not good enough in my opinion as a manager,hope we have a fully fresh squad manager and everything next season myself
are you watchin steven vaughan?r u watchin steven vaughan
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
I'm from Cumbria Holkerbird and I live 2 doors down from you . . .
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
I think you have enough issues with Jeff next door regarding boundaries without starting a war with me KHayman. You are welcome to Cumbria as you were born in that administration area and I hope you have bought a belt for those pants that were almost round your ankles on Saturday
.
Re: Blue SQAURE north here we come !
Don't see what Next doors got to do with it. Do you write Barrow, Lancashire or Barrow, Cumbria when you send your letters ?Holkerbird wrote:I think you have enough issues with Jeff next door regarding boundaries without starting a war with me KHayman. You are welcome to Cumbria as you were born in that administration area and I hope you have bought a belt for those pants that were almost round your ankles on Saturday![]()
![]()
![]()
.
Got it cheers left it at Uni. Silly me.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Main Stand SeasonTct, Matty and 47 guests