Barry Postlethewaite
- Dalton Bluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1325
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:49 pm
- Location: Dalton in Furness
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Best of luck Barry and thanks for all you've done for the club.
I'm in corporate too with one of your old Kirkby Utd apprentices (Graham Allonby) I remember you getting him a signed AFC shirt when we did corporate in memory of his dad Brian.
I'm in corporate too with one of your old Kirkby Utd apprentices (Graham Allonby) I remember you getting him a signed AFC shirt when we did corporate in memory of his dad Brian.
I don't belieeeeeeeve it!

-
barrowaberdeen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9034
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:54 pm
- Location: Independent Newbarns
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Take care Barry and hope you'll still be a HS regular with nae hassles 
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
He'll be okay, unless he mentions it in every post.Holkerbird wrote:Careful Cliff about divulging you are friends on facebook with Barry or you might be labelled a weirdo/stalker.
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
All the best Barry. You were great with me A.B. and my other friend Dan when we started coming on the team coach to away games in 08. How welcomed we felt especially by you is one of the reasons we are still following Barrow up and down the country. Always stopped for a chat and was very honest, especially on Sat.
Good luck in all you do I think you mentioned local football. I'd imagine you'd excel in it.
KHayman
Good luck in all you do I think you mentioned local football. I'd imagine you'd excel in it.
KHayman
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
I think you are my stalker the way you comment on everything I post. Scary when you live so close too. Thank goodness you are away at Uni but let me know when you are back home please.KHayman wrote:He'll be okay, unless he mentions it in every post.Holkerbird wrote:Careful Cliff about divulging you are friends on facebook with Barry or you might be labelled a weirdo/stalker.
-
greenarmour
- Senior Member
- Posts: 310
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 1:06 pm
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Sounds like a bloody good day in the Corporate...looking forward to your team talk Baz.
- Konaldo
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 966
- Joined: Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:22 am
- Location: Esbjerg - Denmark
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Sad to hear you leave Barry. Thank you for your text to me and everything you have sent me the last couple of years.
Nice to meet you last weekend and all the best for yourself and your future. Hope to keep in contact.
All the best from Denmark.
Nice to meet you last weekend and all the best for yourself and your future. Hope to keep in contact.
All the best from Denmark.
Boreham Wood 2020
Leyton Orient 2018
Rochdale 2017
Altrincham 2015
Stalybridge 2015
Cambridge 2013
Braintree 2012
Leyton Orient 2018
Rochdale 2017
Altrincham 2015
Stalybridge 2015
Cambridge 2013
Braintree 2012
-
GTBLUE
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5238
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:27 pm
- Location: WHEN WE HAD A ROOF
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Holkerbird wrote:KHayman wrote: There's the first bite.
He'll be okay, unless he mentions it in every post.
I think you are my stalker the way you comment on everything I post. Scary when you live so close too. Thank goodness you are away at Uni but let me know when you are back home please.
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Wonder if Barry might fancy the challenge of managing Holker Old Boys?
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Echo what Khayman said above. A genuinely nice bloke and will be missed. Thanks, Barry!
#SWB
Barry Postlethewaite
All the best in whatever you do next Barry!
A top bloke, always up for a chat and definitely as someone said on here already, like one of us in the dugout.
A top bloke, always up for a chat and definitely as someone said on here already, like one of us in the dugout.
@funkwerkz
- Cokey
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3346
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:49 pm
- Location: 7 minutes from greatness
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Thank you for your efforts Barry. Best of luck for the future in and out of football. Keep smiling. 
- Bigfathoss
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 2767
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Damned shame that. I always thought he had a better idea of how to play the team available than Bayliss ever did. It was always good to hear his talks up in the corporate rooms. Hope you return Barry.
A=A
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
Your life, is YOUR life. Live it.
-
Strange_one
- Member
- Posts: 53
- Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:58 am
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Just spat my cornflakes everywhere. Brilliant.KHayman wrote: He'll be okay, unless he mentions it in every post.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 12 guests