Other bits n bobs he told me has me worrying a lot,
The lad said the fa from Carlisle way are on our backs and that it's going
To be massive job,and said around half way down where the two lights are
Thay'll have to chop the tops off and move the floodlights to there as
Tops are rotten and are a danger, which could end up turning into some
Really major,
Didn't really want to put this up as don't want to be negative
But I feel we as fans must know about this so I'll post and see what happens
I'm not a lier and have no need to lie on this,
I would like to help out it some way do somethink about it
I don't know what to do to help or where to start
And wish I hadn't of been to the ground today
And found this out
