John Very Little wrote:BristolBluebird wrote:Bayliss let the club down with his post match interview the club should punish him for that but like someone quoted on here who in their right mind wants the barrow job I say let bygones be bygones and bring back Darren Sheridan and let the double act work wonders again

D:
Do you know the reasons why the club got rid of Darren Sheridan? I think there are good reasons why he wouldn't be brought back.
As mentioned previously there was more happened at Gainsborough than what was mentioned on the radio.
From what I've been told he should be gone. You cant do what I've been told and have a job. In my part tine job at KFC, if the queue was long and someone called me a [SwearFilter] idiot. I wouldn't react as i'd know my jobs on the line. Bayliss has had free passes and hes still living on them. My job would be gone, I'd be sacked and i'd lose the 4.89 I'm on an hour would be lost, I've [SwearFilter] most of that up at Barrow home and 'away' 'performances'. What [SwearFilter] me off big time is the fan in question served in Afgahn to fund his travelling home and away works hard and would feel guilty killing a spider!. What fans does Bayliss thinks going to be at Gainsborough away ? The boo boys who want him out or the loyal fans who are [SwearFilter] sick to death of seeing the same old [SwearFilter] dross home and away. Alty, brackley, hendsford and today. [SwearFilter] shite. Hes turing on his own and in that one of his loyalist supporter.
Also what does 'Being a family man have to do with it ? The clown has quoted it several times. If your a [SwearFilter] family man make a success of your cushty job and don't commit acts that will get you the sack. His family wouldn't of been there because he's getting 'dogs' abuse at home

[SwearFilter] ask Turnbull and Wilson what dogs abuse is Bayliss has had it easy for too long. Don't say [SwearFilter] this and [SwearFilter] that on the radio when kids are listening.
People say you cant compare being a football manager you can.