What is going on?
-
Onlinemickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5438
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: What is going on?
Johnny Tranters post is sooooo freaking saddening......I was always taught " never look a gift horse in the mouth " whatever that was suppose to mean, I got the gist, But to totally ignore the kind gesture is CRIMINAL grrrrr
Re: What is going on?
It's the most pressing matter at the clubHenneysKnee wrote:Vote Miss England
Hopefully playerlayer have some tight fitting t-shirts available to show our support for this
- John Very Little
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 4136
- Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:32 am
- Contact:
Re: What is going on?
http://www.nwemail.co.uk/Straker-relish ... 927a448-dsHolkerbird wrote:When I was at the club the other day Austin was there in his "work clothes" so he certainly is not doing everything electronically from Yorkshire.Nigel Bamford wrote: How can he, John? He lives in the East Riding of Yorkshire if I recall correctly and thinks he can run the club using 'electronic communications'. The interview with him that I read in, I think, the NWEM, was full of empty, vacuous rhetoric. The only action I picked out of it was "We've set up a meeting".
Austin will be at the ground 2 or 3 days a week to coordinate the day to day running of the club according to the article.
I think he needs to put processes in place and assign specific jobs to people so that things start getting done, as there are so many things that aren't getting done that need to be at present with the season fast appoaching.
Perhaps he could start by asking/bollocking Casson Jnr as to why commercial email enquiries about wanting match sponsorship & replica shirts, not to mention offers of help aren't being answered and the Commercial Area of the website hasn't been updated?
Then again will he be able to do that to PC's son?
Re: What is going on?
Why are we using a football Twitter account to ask people to vote for Miss Englanf ffs? Tacky to say the least.
As for the commercial side of the club, it's obvious that Paul casson isn't arsed about hospitality selling, shop etc as he's not arsed about getting money in he doesn't need. That's up to him, but even if you don't need the money, you need the fans interest etc and far too many people are getting [SwearFilter] off with the lack of commercial activity
As for the commercial side of the club, it's obvious that Paul casson isn't arsed about hospitality selling, shop etc as he's not arsed about getting money in he doesn't need. That's up to him, but even if you don't need the money, you need the fans interest etc and far too many people are getting [SwearFilter] off with the lack of commercial activity
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
Re: What is going on?
Not obvious at all.Pathetic statement.(frustration is the cause of such statements and its understandable)But to lash out at the owner isn't right.
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: What is going on?
ant wrote:Not obvious at all.Pathetic statement.(frustration is the cause of such statements and its understandable)But to lash out at the owner isn't right.
Well it clearly is obvious, look at the state of it.
Ive gone through 3 channels to make him aware of my experiences trying to book hospitality and nothings happened.
Im not frustrated, just seeing it how it is.
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
Re: What is going on?
not pathetic, I may be wrong but I'm sure I attended some meeting at the cross bar with Paul Casson and he said the hospitality side wasn't important or urgent at the moment. No doubt someone on here will correct me. it may not have been urgent or important at that time but imo it doesn't seem as though it ever is
Last edited by tictactoe on Sun Jul 19, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
Re: What is going on?
Surely the definition of important in a business should be is it important TO THE CUSTOMER!tictactoe wrote:not pathetic, I may be wrong but I'm sure I attended some meeting at the cross bar with Paul Carson and he said the hospitality side wasn't important or urgent at the moment. No doubt someone on here will correct me. it may not have been urgent or important at that time but imo it doesn't seem as though it ever is
Re: What is going on?
Cheer up everyone, found something worse than our commercial dept - English cricket, ha ha.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: blumooncrab, mickmike wilson and 22 guests