Big Announcement.
Big Announcement.
When I got home from the game I heard on Radio Cumbria that Paul Casson is to make a big announcement on Radio Cumbria's sports show on Tuesday night.
Anyone else erd owt ?.
Anyone else erd owt ?.
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
No, but I heard a rumour he's joining ISmall wrote:When I got home from the game I heard on Radio Cumbria that Paul Casson is to make a big announcement on Radio Cumbria's sports show on Tuesday night.
Anyone else erd owt ?.
Last edited by boyliegladbach on Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
I think he's joining IS
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Cue three days and several pages of rumours / guesses. 
-
blue nige
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7150
- Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:21 pm
- Location: Antarctica
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Ste Story wrote:
such a tease! you can`t leave it at that
Re: Big Announcement.
Yea there going to the town hall next week to talk about the plans
-
patrickstarfish
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:50 pm
- Location: Republic of Mancunia
Re: Big Announcement.
He is actually Mike Myers, of Waynes World and Austin Powers fame.
What would Jesus do?
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
I've heard that as well, but his teeth are a lot whiter.patrickstarfish wrote:He is actually Mike Myers, of Waynes World and Austin Powers fame.
-
HenneysKnee
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8348
- Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:28 pm
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Can't be that big if they are waiting till Tuesday, just RC trying to get people to tune in
Re: Big Announcement.
I believe he's coming out of that meeting-others-and-dogging-over-midgets-in-small-cars closet he's kept schtum for years.
That's the whisper.
That's the whisper.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
You would think ground development plans........hopefully
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
It can't be, otherwise the ground steering group thing he was so keen on being involved would know.Graythwaite Nick wrote:You would think ground development plans........hopefully
Unless that was just another false promise.
Re: Big Announcement.
He found an old AOL cd rom in desk draw and we're finally getting on the www
I wanna take you to an Away Bar
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 32 guests
