Help Duff do the right thing
- sempre contigo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3091
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am
- Location: North Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
VIVA YOUR FLAGS IN THE ASS.
How Should I Know What I Will Be, I Who Does Not Know Who I Am.
- sempre contigo
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3091
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 10:46 am
- Location: North Manchester
- Contact:
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
:whistle: wolf whistle as a former member of this forum delivers blow with his handbag
if a former member of this forum did comebacks they'd probably be the worst comebacks in the world....ever
if a former member of this forum did comebacks they'd probably be the worst comebacks in the world....ever
woof!
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
I have the fratellis tickets... Duff has the train and hotel tickets... wha ha haaaa - who is gonna loose the most money??? LOL
CHUBB CHUBB CHUBB CHUBB CHUBB
- Sigmundsam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 811
- Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:14 pm
- Location: Barra!
- Contact:
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
a former member of this forum wrote:VIVA YOUR FLAGS IN THE ASS.
Nice.
Lynn, no offence but technically your life isn't worth insuring.
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
Sir David of Inghamshire has cruelly asked me to point out that young Richard will have to miss the game too. The second year on the trot that he has missed us playing league opposition at Holker Street.
Unlucky mate
Unlucky mate
The views expressed on this site are my own and do reflect the views of my employer
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
Thanks Reg.

Re: Help Duff do the right thing
Unbelievable fancy missing a massive game like this. Id never ever put myself in a situation where I would have to miss this game.Reg wrote:Sir David of Inghamshire has cruelly asked me to point out that young Richard will have to miss the game too. The second year on the trot that he has missed us playing league opposition at Holker Street.
Unlucky mate
Sort it out Ingham.
WOULD YOU LIKE A MINSTREL??????
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
I am moving house on the day of the Brentford game, no chance of getting away unfortunately.
I blame the builders, we were originally told we would be moving in THIS Friday!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
I blame the builders, we were originally told we would be moving in THIS Friday!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
Your home is Holker Street. Get the new 'neighbours' to sort it!Richard Ingham wrote:I am moving house on the day of the Brentford game, no chance of getting away unfortunately.
I blame the builders, we were originally told we would be moving in THIS Friday!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
- Ste Story
- BarrowAFC.net Administrator
- Posts: 8194
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 1:53 pm
- Location: Costa Del Barrow
- Contact:
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
Travelodge?Alhosk wrote:Your home is Holker Street. Get the new 'neighbours' to sort it!
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
So, what's Duff decided? Fratellis or the mighty Bluebirds?
No bubblewrap unpopped.
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
Well as the soccer is tonight and Fratellis tomorrow, it's easy - He's doing bothArvo wrote:So, what's Duff decided? Fratellis or the mighty Bluebirds?
Re: Help Duff do the right thing
Oh yes, forgot about that post (below). Well, it was over a week ago! :doh:Hilts wrote:Well as the soccer is tonight and Fratellis tomorrow, it's easy - He's doing both
Duff wrote:With the game change I will be at both. Get in. Good old Setanta I love them.
No bubblewrap unpopped.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: HenneysKnee, Louis29, Semrush [Bot] and 19 guests