I think it would be closer to 80/90 than 20.Wintergreen wrote: ↑Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:47 am Not good but I wonder how many will actually have to make a choice?
I would estimate about 20 at the most.
Easter monday
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5437
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Easter monday
Re: Easter monday
Could always move Easter Monday to a Tuesday Night.
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Easter monday
Bang a few heads together; that should sort it all out!
Back in the Football League days it wasn't uncommon for both clubs to be at home on the same day; kick off times were staggered, allowing supporters to watch the soccer at Holker Street then dash along Walney Road or over Blake Street to take in the rugby at Craven Park. Quite a fair number did this.
As for stewards, I don't think either club had them in those days!
Back in the Football League days it wasn't uncommon for both clubs to be at home on the same day; kick off times were staggered, allowing supporters to watch the soccer at Holker Street then dash along Walney Road or over Blake Street to take in the rugby at Craven Park. Quite a fair number did this.
As for stewards, I don't think either club had them in those days!
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: Easter monday
We may not have to worry about this happening again in the not too distant future...
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/43430608
"I'm not suggesting we bring teams together. What I'm suggesting is we create a club there and call it Cumbrian Lakers..."
It looks ominous for Barrow Rugby!
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-league/43430608
"I'm not suggesting we bring teams together. What I'm suggesting is we create a club there and call it Cumbrian Lakers..."
It looks ominous for Barrow Rugby!
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: Easter monday
whitty1969 wrote: ↑Sun Mar 18, 2018 8:55 am Its a local derbyon a bank holiday
Why not make our game 12.00 ?
Do you own a map?
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
-
Lancaster Branch
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5509
- Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:15 pm
- Contact:
Re: Easter monday
Twice risen, half baked or double the proof??
Let the people decide!!
In that case I withdraw the suggestion.
Re: Easter monday
Only one way to settle this.........FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7483
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: Easter monday
Religion causing division and hatred among human kind once again.
Will we ever learn?
Will we ever learn?
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
Re: Easter monday
Embarrassing really that this can’t be sorted, I’m sure something will be in the end
everyone is entitled to their opinion, deal with it
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 33 guests