Nature of the game unfortunately. However, it will be a gamble for Evatt. He has everything set up with barrow to (I believe) push us towards playoffs next season. I’m sure he would aim even higher !Paulmichael wrote: ↑Sat Jun 27, 2020 11:16 am The things that gets me, is evatts class he showed after the league ended, his countless interviews with the press championing our case, speaking how we will be going for another promotion, the perfect storm etc and as soon as the next tempting offer comes in hes off, feel really disappointed with him, yes he will always be remembered fondly for taking us up and the type of football but his behaviour firstly with fylde and then now tarnished his reputation here
Then championship clubs would come knocking. Would like to see him give us a shot in the EFL. Think it would be good for us and good for him.
No one expects him to stay with us forever, and if he goes to Bolton I wish him luck, but PLEASE DONT LEVE US YET EVO!!!