IFollow
-
behind the goals
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2243
- Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:44 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Same with me had no problems with all the matches watched so far.
-
geobarrovian
- Senior Member
- Posts: 445
- Joined: Sat May 08, 2010 11:34 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
It's been fine with me, if you've had issues it's probably due to broadband speed.
Re: IFollow
At least four different pronunciations of 'Nlthe' today from the Newport commentator!
Re: IFollow
It starts at 2.00 with pictures of the players warming up mostly obscured by a banner.
Adverts and commentary etc started around 2.45.
Commentary was by their lot, unless I'm missing a way of getting the RC commentary.
I did try turning off the sound and listening to RC on the radio but the radio was about 5-10 seconds ahead of the pictures so had to settle for the home commentary.
Once again for me the quality of the sound and vision was excellent with no buffering.
Are they covering every match or a selected few?
-
Walneywanderer1979
- Senior Member
- Posts: 384
- Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2018 6:17 pm
- Contact:
-
Middleton Nick
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3548
- Joined: Tue Apr 14, 2015 11:32 am
- Location: Middleton LA6 Remote
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Funny that. My commentary was by Adam and Mark without me doing anything.barrowfan wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:48 pmIt starts at 2.00 with pictures of the players warming up mostly obscured by a banner.
Adverts and commentary etc started around 2.45.
Commentary was by their lot, unless I'm missing a way of getting the RC commentary.
I did try turning off the sound and listening to RC on the radio but the radio was about 5-10 seconds ahead of the pictures so had to settle for the home commentary.
Once again for me the quality of the sound and vision was excellent with no buffering.
Are they covering every match or a selected few?
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
You have to change the audio
You go into settings and select the audio you want so for our commentary today you needed to have it on away audio
For the game next Saturday at Holker street home audio and so on and so on
You go into settings and select the audio you want so for our commentary today you needed to have it on away audio
For the game next Saturday at Holker street home audio and so on and so on
-
Colin Appleton
- Senior Member
- Posts: 291
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 4:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Ive found over the years that most of the IFollow problems are rectified if you close it down and start again. I know that sounds a pretty simple method but it does tend to work on most occasions. The worst thing you can do, is nothing, when a streaming problem crops up. I've found it won't fix itself. Close it down and start again. Today a lot of people lost the away commentary. It was alright for most of the first half but after the break the only way to listen was via the Newport commentary. That was a problem with IFollow and depended on what time you logged into the stream or if you logged into the stream for a second time after experiencing a problem.
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Got into my account both my and my friends card are registered with it.tried to get rid of his but obviously did something wrong cos it still there .Anyway as mine on there I assume will be ok when I next pay for an away game.Thanks for help.Hadrian wrote: ↑Mon Sep 14, 2020 10:52 amGo to https://www.barrowafc.com/my-account/, click on your name to sign in (having done so, you may then need to click on your name again) and go to My Account.liverpoolann wrote: ↑Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:39 pm I hope we can use more than the one card as when I booked on I couldn’t locate my card so used my email and code and friends card and it worked ok.Found the card registered to me now.
There you can Add a New Payment Method and with that successfully done, remove the friend's card card that you used.
-
goalie6789
- Member
- Posts: 30
- Joined: Sat May 02, 2020 10:19 am
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
Can you cast it to the tv? Can’t on mine coz it hasn’t got Bluetooth so watch on my iMac which has a decent sized screen.Electricblues wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:20 pm Can sign in on my pc and phone but not on my Sony bravia telly.
Re: IFollow
Don’t get me wrong, I don’t start viewing/listening at 2pm. My post was to suggest to those who had problems, to test if iFollow is working.barrowfan wrote: ↑Sat Sep 19, 2020 9:48 pmIt starts at 2.00 with pictures of the players warming up mostly obscured by a banner.
Adverts and commentary etc started around 2.45.
Commentary was by their lot, unless I'm missing a way of getting the RC commentary.
I did try turning off the sound and listening to RC on the radio but the radio was about 5-10 seconds ahead of the pictures so had to settle for the home commentary.
Once again for me the quality of the sound and vision was excellent with no buffering.
Are they covering every match or a selected few?
#SWB
- Esso Blue
- Senior Member
- Posts: 425
- Joined: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:59 pm
- Location: Buckinghamshire
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
I’ve watched using an iPad and Safari connected to my TV through an HDMI cable. It takes a few tries to get it to show on the TV but I can get it full screen and it has then worked fully for all the games. I lost the RC commentary towards the end of the first half but Adam’s dulcet tones were restored for the second half: pity the performance wasn’t as good as the commentary.
I’ve found that it works better from the browser to display on the TV, rather than the iFollow app.
I’ve found that it works better from the browser to display on the TV, rather than the iFollow app.
Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom.....
Re: IFollow
do you get a different code for watching home games as a season ticket holder or do you use the same code for this Saturdays game v colchester
tabbap
- Adam29
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7290
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:57 pm
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: IFollow
You will get emailed a code each home game
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bluebirds Trust, gary, Klaus Moogintaal II and 25 guests