BARROW V Orient match thread
-
NB Bluebird
- Member
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:52 pm
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
FFS . I never thought I would say this but bring Hindle on for Angus.
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Agree.NB Bluebird wrote: ↑Sat Oct 10, 2020 4:14 pm FFS . I never thought I would say this but bring Hindle on for Angus.
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
I pray I'm writing in what I said before kick off, 2-1
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Angus has been shite, again
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
PerthBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Playing against 10 men and making it look like 11 vs 11 ffs
All opinions expressed are my own , not here to cause kick off just enact debate.
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Angus looking poor ! Hardcastle not doing enough for me and wtf are we doing passing around the back and for first time this season Dixon way off his line ! Can't believe how this second half has started having dominated the 1st half
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Making everything hard for ourselves.... no quiqley, no Courtney.... I don't understand dunns tactics here at all, its not Angus' fault, he's out there alone with no service.
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
By the time we get to full strength I think it could well be too late.
We are struggling now and eventually it will become a psychological battle.
We are struggling now and eventually it will become a psychological battle.
-
PerthBluebird
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1373
- Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:22 pm
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Odd that cos luke james has had plenty...
All opinions expressed are my own , not here to cause kick off just enact debate.
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Kamikaze Barrow
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Yellows dished for fun 4th booking for Orient Hardcastle booked earlier too!
-
bigmac95
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 950
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:06 pm
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
God these tactics are awful. Cant see us scoring again.
And on the 7th day god created football
-
SayitagainSam
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:31 pm
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
Bring on Calum Gribbin for Dior Anus.
-
blumooncrab
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1011
- Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:05 pm
- Contact:
Re: BARROW V Orient match thread
All very tentative. We should be throwing the kitchen sink at them . We look clueless.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests