Neither do Luke James or Josh Gordon...
I have Alex down as a winger/no.10 not a CF.
He wanted to. He just didn't have a clue of how to do it. Absolute charlatan of a player.
Unless Newcastle pay a large percentage of his salary I doubt us Carlisle or Hartlepool could afford himHenneysKnee wrote: ↑Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:46 pm Daily Mirror reckons us, Carlisle and Hartlepool are after Matty Longstaff on a season long loan from Newcastle; seems a very lazy geographical rumour but you never know
He was on loan at Mansfield (I think it was them) the 2nd half of last season - Newcastle paid all his wages.Main Stand SeasonTct wrote: ↑Sun Jun 26, 2022 3:13 pmUnless Newcastle pay a large percentage of his salary I doubt us Carlisle or Hartlepool could afford himHenneysKnee wrote: ↑Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:46 pm Daily Mirror reckons us, Carlisle and Hartlepool are after Matty Longstaff on a season long loan from Newcastle; seems a very lazy geographical rumour but you never know
Not sure the dough will stretch that far.
He has already been mentioned on this forumZiggerzagger wrote: ↑Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:49 pm Experienced centre half incoming.No names but it’s allegedly a done deal.
Hope he’s a bit quicker than CanavanZiggerzagger wrote: ↑Sun Jun 26, 2022 9:49 pm Experienced centre half incoming.No names but it’s allegedly a done deal.
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 49 guests