Page 10 of 11

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:06 am
by The Real Slim Azza
Its now officially been two weeks So I have sent a further email asking them to check it all over.

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 11:50 am
by Si_Nichols
I received an e-mail reply from Steve Casson today less than 24 hours after sending the query. He couldn't answer my questions completely but in fairness he did make an attempt to and made suggestions of what to do where he couldn't.

So the club obviously can reply quickly but is clear that is not always the case. I have replied and asked when the shirts will be available myself.

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:06 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
Si_Nichols wrote:I received an e-mail reply from Steve Casson today less than 24 hours after sending the query. He couldn't answer my questions completely but in fairness he did make an attempt to and made suggestions of what to do where he couldn't.

So the club obviously can reply quickly but is clear that is not always the case. I have replied and asked when the shirts will be available myself.

I used the commercial site query form . This is the whole point I am trying to make. No one is checking the commercial site emails which begs the question " how many other emails go without being read?" I raised a query the other day with the main site to let them know they are probably not picking up on many queries and are watching money go back into wallets.

Its been two weeks since I sent that email and its simply not good enough that it a) Hasn't been read or b) has been read and not replied to.

People like yourself just can't help but defend the club when its clear they do a really bad job of most things. Especially the simple things.

As for the Commercial Manager not being able to answer questions , whats new?



"Uncle Peter",

Can we sort some sort of discussion out with yourself and I for points to be raised at a future meeting.
This has gone on long enough and the club needs to start looking after itself and its fans better.

Cheers

Az

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:23 pm
by Si_Nichols
Yet again - I am not defending the club in any way, shape or form here despite what you might think and you repeatedly keep stating (not sure how much clearer I can make it to be honest). I was merely stating facts of my experience on this one occasion. The fact that others have not had the same quick response (from wherever they have e-mailed to or submit their query) is possibly worse than no-one at all receiving any response.

My suggestion to you would be to e-mail Steve Casson direct (e-mail is on the website) and put all your issues to him as it seems at least you may get some response that way.

It isn't acceptable. The Commercial site itself is a huge white elephant - in fact it is worse than that since it has outdated info and no-one is looking after it so it should just be closed down if it isn't going to be used.

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:37 pm
by bigcod 321
I asked about corporate rate prices etc via email on saturday, got a good response today....efficient :scarf:

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:43 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
Well I finally got a reply two weeks later after a further email was sent prompting a response.

My name is also incorrect.
image.jpg
image.jpg (88.23 KiB) Viewed 4107 times
Its a Pretty basic reply. I was expecting a bit more urgency to get me booked in ( "well how many are coming? Which game do you want now the fixtures are out? Can i ring you to book in and confirm etc" ) and it lacks perhaps a description as to what we might get for our £40. There is no desire to close a sale worth about 500 quid to the club and possibly more if it all goes well.


Ill get a shed load of abuse for picking out the nagatives again but when there are hardly any positives to the way my football club is being run theres not alot else I can do.
When you wait to weeks for that sort of reply when it took AFC Fylde one day to reply with all the details we should be ashamed.

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:05 pm
by Bigfathoss
I'm with you on this. That's a poor response. Even if there isn't an immediate answer there needs to be an immediate response.

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:27 pm
by ForTheGlory
The tone of that email is poor, it portrays a real sense of being inconvenienced.

Last season I went to pay for a corporate group but wasn't ale to because the guy 'couldn't find the folder'

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:30 pm
by themaster
How hard is it to set up an automated response telling the person thanks and that the enquiry will be dealt with in due course ? Its better than a few hours/days/weeks of silence or wondering if the email has actually reached its destination.

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 3:57 pm
by Cokey
Am I right in thinking that there is an upcoming AGM?

What better place than there to get all of this raised to the board and hopefully addressed?

People are entitled to their opinion, but perhaps on here isn't the best place to raise it if you are looking for action?

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:02 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
Cokey wrote:Am I right in thinking that there is an upcoming AGM?

What better place than there to get all of this raised to the board and hopefully addressed?

People are entitled to their opinion, but perhaps on here isn't the best place to raise it if you are looking for action?

That shouldnt be the way cokey.

Theres a fella employed by the club to sort the commercial side of things and it isnt happening

Re: RE: Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:05 pm
by Uncle Peter
Cokey wrote:Am I right in thinking that there is an upcoming AGM?

What better place than there to get all of this raised to the board and hopefully addressed?

People are entitled to their opinion, but perhaps on here isn't the best place to raise it if you are looking for action?
The agm is for the Trust, not the club. But obviously this can be raised and the trust will feed it back

Pete

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:18 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
Clearly not arsed that £500 has just walked to a rival club.
image.jpg
image.jpg (57.65 KiB) Viewed 3982 times
image.jpg
image.jpg (14.08 KiB) Viewed 3982 times

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:24 pm
by Gen Man
The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:Clearly not arsed that £500 has just walked to a rival club.
image.jpg
image.jpg
D'oh!!!!!!!!!

Re: Commercial side

Posted: Mon Jul 06, 2015 4:29 pm
by Lancaster Branch
themaster wrote:How hard is it to set up an automated response telling the person thanks and that the enquiry will be dealt with in due course ? Its better than a few hours/days/weeks of silence or wondering if the email has actually reached its destination.
You do get an automated response which says your enquiry has been received and that somebody will be in touch.