Page 2 of 3
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:01 pm
by barrowfan_chris
Strange_one wrote:barrowfan_chris wrote:You two have clearly have had your fun but there is no need to attack someone just because they don't share your point of view.
Not attacking her at all. Just posting an honest opinion saying she will be on defending bayliss till the cows come home and that bayliss texts her regularly. All truth, no "attack" at all.
Genuinely out of interest it would interesting to know Elaine's thoughts to why bayliss is still the right man for the job??
Where has she stated he is the right man for the job recently you cant find the quote and yes you are attacking her.
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:04 pm
by Reg
barrowfan_chris wrote:You two have clearly had your fun but there is no need to attack someone just because they don't share your point of view.
I'm not attacking her Chris.
Elaine and I have been sparring for a while. I take it in good spirit and trust that she does too.
I don't put anything on here that I wouldn't say to her in person and if I were to upset her, I wouldn't have to be prompted to apologise.
I would be surprised and disappointed if I have offended her. Sure, I'm trolling a bit but it's nothing more than that from my end and I expect it's the same from Elaine's end too.
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:07 pm
by Holkerbird
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:11 pm
by Holkerbird
It's ok Chris. I would only get upset if anyone's comments meant anything to me. Obviously those two people's don't.
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:12 pm
by Strange_one
No. Let's hope bayliss is looking for a new job soon enough and he fits the criteria for working in the media. They spout shite all the time!
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:17 pm
by Reg
Holkerbird wrote:It's ok Chris. I would only get upset if anyone's comments meant anything to me. Obviously those two people's don't.
OUCH!
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:18 pm
by Holkerbird
How would you know about any of my texts, you silly girl?
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:23 pm
by Strange_one
Holkerbird wrote:How would you know about any of my texts, you silly girl?
Errr, after the altercation at Gainsborough bayliss text you. It's common knowledge.
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 12:08 am
by Holkerbird
So that is regularly in your opinion? No wonder you call yourself the strange one.
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 10:58 am
by ruins
Holkerbird wrote:So that is regularly in your opinion? No wonder you call yourself the strange one.
Boom, right hook to the jaw

Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:12 pm
by snowdog71
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:28 pm
by russell_anderson
Kieran wrote:If thats not enough to sack him, what the [SwearFilter] is?
Board out, Bayliss out.
The board have already said they wany out! Unfortunately nobody else wants in who will pay off their loans! I suspect that their interest is now to take money out of the club where possible to repay their loans as opposed to putting any money in! That means using the money from the cup run and not changing the manager!
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 6:39 pm
by barrowfan
russell_anderson wrote:Kieran wrote:If thats not enough to sack him, what the [SwearFilter] is?
Board out, Bayliss out.
The board have already said they wany out! Unfortunately nobody else wants in who will pay off their loans! I suspect that their interest is now to take money out of the club where possible to repay their loans as opposed to putting any money in! That means using the money from the cup run and not changing the manager!
And losing out on about £3,000 per home game from the missing fans. Surely as businessmen they can see the folly of that?
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:45 pm
by Strange_one
Holkerbird wrote:So that is regularly in your opinion? No wonder you call yourself the strange one.
Aye he texts you more regular than any other barrow fan.
And in relation to the 'strange one'.... Only strange one and that's the decision that our current BOD making a strange decision to keep your mate in a job.
Re: 13 games gone, 2 points off the bottom......
Posted: Sun Nov 03, 2013 7:52 pm
by John Very Little
russell_anderson wrote:Kieran wrote:If thats not enough to sack him, what the [SwearFilter] is?
Board out, Bayliss out.
The board have already said they wany out! Unfortunately nobody else wants in who will pay off their loans! I suspect that their interest is now to take money out of the club where possible to repay their loans as opposed to putting any money in! That means using the money from the cup run and not changing the manager!
Where and when have the board said they want out (I presume you meant this?). JM & PG have been on the board less than a year.
I suspect the money that was made from the FA Cup has been used to make up any shortfall on the gates and pay the general running costs of the club rather than pay off the directors loans as I doubt the club will be making money at present, or they won't be soon if Bayliss continues as manager and some directors continue to mislead and slag off the fans while we are playing awful football and are only out of the relegation zone on goal difference.
I really don't know how bad its got to get before the board will sack Bayliss?