Page 2 of 8
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:35 pm
by boyliegladbach
John mackay is coming back.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:49 pm
by McMark
Carling making a welcome comeback for the lager louts and Bluebird bitter for those with a more refined palate

Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:14 pm
by Steelworks End
PRR wrote:He found an old AOL cd rom in desk draw and we're finally getting on the www
We're upgrading from the Sinclair ZX Spectrum, then?

Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:26 pm
by Bigfathoss
Delish have agreed to provide catering?
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:29 pm
by boyliegladbach
Only other rumour I've heard, I didn't really believe it,
But I've heard he's found a different sponsor other than Phil "I love si grand " collier .
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:43 pm
by whitty1969
boyliegladbach wrote:Only other rumour I've heard, I didn't really believe it,
But I've heard he's found a different sponsor other than Phil "I love si grand " collier .
Its in today's programme. Next seasons shirts will unveiled this week
Main sponsor is J F Hornby & CO
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:47 pm
by Jameston1
His son Steve is leaving the club because his mrs is up the duff so they are moving back to America. The club are going to be looking for someone to come in as a General Manager.
Not making it up either
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:48 pm
by paddy71
Why wait till Tuesday?tell us all a former member of this forum please
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:49 pm
by HenneysKnee
Fantastic news if true. Time to make a proper appointment, someone with a successful sales background
Re: RE: Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:57 pm
by barrowfan_chris
HenneysKnee wrote:Fantastic news if true. Time to make a proper appointment, someone with a successful sales background
Harsh but correct would be nice if we could employ someone not a friend or relative of Casson.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:04 pm
by Middleton Nick
I would expect a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT to be a little more than his son's wife being pregnant and he has to leave!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:29 pm
by Jonty
Can't wait to be playing in our new shared stadium with the Raiders at the Furness community stadium, Salthouse Mills. 2020
You know it makes sense.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:27 am
by Holkerbird
boyliegladbach wrote:Only other rumour I've heard, I didn't really believe it,
But I've heard he's found a different sponsor other than Phil "I love si grand " collier .
That is becoming a joke now, All around where I sit say the name before it is announced. Definitely a romance going on there. Probably the only person wanting to pay that money to do it now though.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:35 am
by Holkerbird
Jameston1 wrote:His son Steve is leaving the club because his mrs is up the duff so they are moving back to America. The club are going to be looking for someone to come in as a General Manager.
Not making it up either
Stop trying to make out you are the only person to know this. It is common knowledge. You are like an old woman gossiping over the garden fence. Australia must be boring for you to be on here.

Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:59 am
by Pedro
Well on Radio Carlisle on Friday it said Paul Cox was not available as he was in Scotland talking to a player.
Could that be it?
The Owner may want to announce it as he does like the media spotlight.