Doncaster Rovers v Barrow, match thread

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
Jim
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7261
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 4:45 pm
Contact:

Re: Doncaster Rovers v Barrow, match thread

Post by Jim » Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:35 pm

andyg wrote: ↑Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 am I thought Emile was outstanding on Saturday I ran the line on his own, got no protection whatever from the ref and scored a great goal. There is so much potential there.
I thought the way he placed his header into the top corner out of the keeper's reach showed a bit of class.

User avatar
Sea Dog Sam
Bronze Member
Posts: 790
Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:47 pm
Contact:

Re: Doncaster Rovers v Barrow, match thread

Post by Sea Dog Sam » Tue Apr 23, 2024 4:02 pm

Jim wrote: ↑Tue Apr 23, 2024 1:35 pm
andyg wrote: ↑Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:35 am I thought Emile was outstanding on Saturday I ran the line on his own, got no protection whatever from the ref and scored a great goal. There is so much potential there.
I thought the way he placed his header into the top corner out of the keeper's reach showed a bit of class.
Still learning his craft in a higher division but he's a good 'un!
Stockton doesn't look fully fit. A shame - he's quality.
Dom Telford? Still waiting to see how he became Crawley's top goal scorer and a Golden Boot winner? :roll:
Shiver Me Timbers

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blumooncrab and 22 guests