Forum Sponsorship Syndicate

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
Wintergreen
BarrowAFC Veteran
Posts: 7486
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
Location: The Blue Planet
Contact:

Re: Lets buy the U18s a camera!

Post by Wintergreen » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:21 pm

Ste Story wrote:
Holkerbird wrote: What happened about the prize we won on the short sponsorship last season? We won 1st prize---hospitality for 10 people I thInk it was. Was it ever claimed?
I tried emailing both the club and John Mackays bafcdirect email addresses last season to find out what was happening with those, as I wanted to do a draw and give them out, but heard no response and to be honest I'd forgotten about it until now. Any idea Pete?
Please tell me this is a joke.
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...

User avatar
barrowfan_chris
Platinum Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
Contact:

Re: Lets buy the U18s a camera!

Post by barrowfan_chris » Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:56 pm

Wintergreen wrote:
Ste Story wrote: I tried emailing both the club and John Mackays bafcdirect email addresses last season to find out what was happening with those, as I wanted to do a draw and give them out, but heard no response and to be honest I'd forgotten about it until now. Any idea Pete?
Please tell me this is a joke.
Anyway we shouldn't hijack this thread good work on the donation front for this new camera.

User avatar
barrowfan_chris
Platinum Member
Posts: 3510
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 5:44 pm
Location: The Former Republic of Barrovia.
Contact:

Re: Forum Sponsorship Syndicate

Post by barrowfan_chris » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:08 pm

Ste Story wrote:We won:

1st prize - Sponsorship of the shorts for a season
3rd prize - 10 free corporate places, presumerably for any game this season.
Wintergreen wrote:
Ste Story wrote: I tried emailing both the club and John Mackays bafcdirect email addresses last season to find out what was happening with those, as I wanted to do a draw and give them out, but heard no response and to be honest I'd forgotten about it until now. Any idea Pete?
Please tell me this is a joke.
So we don't ruin the donation for the new camera thread.

User avatar
Uncle Peter
Platinum Member
Posts: 3371
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:17 pm
Location: Barrow
Contact:

Post by Uncle Peter » Tue Jan 07, 2014 4:07 pm

Ste, the corporate tickets will still be available for you to use.

If you drop me an email when you've sorted how they are to be dished out I'll make the necessary arrangements.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
"As long as they don't start causing any bother they are welcome to continue reinforcing my belief the Midlands is only good for nuking."

Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baxterj732, Bohemians Praha 1905, Dezil, McMark, Scott5, standishbluebird and 56 guests