Next Season
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Next Season
Funny you should say that AB 'cos I was talking to a U's fan on Monday and he said some of the U fans have defected to City in protest at the crap football being played under Wilder.
Re: Next Season
Obviously not proper fans of Oxford United then.Holkerbird wrote:Funny you should say that AB 'cos I was talking to a U's fan on Monday and he said some of the U fans have defected to City in protest at the crap football being played under Wilder.
#SWB
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Next Season
Well you sound as if you know more than what I was told by a fanatical U fan.
Re: Next Season
I'm sorry but if you start watching another team in the same city, just because your team are playing rubbish, that's fickleness at its best. Wasn't so long ago they were in the lower half of the BSP!Holkerbird wrote:Well you sound as if you know more than what I was told by a fanatical U fan.
#SWB
-
Holkerbird
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6547
- Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:27 pm
- Contact:
Re: Next Season
I might be supporting Holker Old Boys next season.
Re: Next Season
No loss.
Bob on AB. No point leaving when the going gets tough is there. Mind you they're probs great lads tho.
Bob on AB. No point leaving when the going gets tough is there. Mind you they're probs great lads tho.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: blue nige, Lee Hunt, Semrush [Bot] and 34 guests