Page 3 of 3

Re: Next Season

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:39 pm
by Holkerbird
Funny you should say that AB 'cos I was talking to a U's fan on Monday and he said some of the U fans have defected to City in protest at the crap football being played under Wilder.

Re: Next Season

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:40 pm
by Hadrian
Maybe he confused it with Oxford University?

Re: Next Season

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 pm
by A.B.
Holkerbird wrote:Funny you should say that AB 'cos I was talking to a U's fan on Monday and he said some of the U fans have defected to City in protest at the crap football being played under Wilder.
Obviously not proper fans of Oxford United then.

Re: Next Season

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:25 pm
by Holkerbird
Well you sound as if you know more than what I was told by a fanatical U fan.

Re: Next Season

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:53 pm
by A.B.
Holkerbird wrote:Well you sound as if you know more than what I was told by a fanatical U fan.
I'm sorry but if you start watching another team in the same city, just because your team are playing rubbish, that's fickleness at its best. Wasn't so long ago they were in the lower half of the BSP!

Re: Next Season

Posted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 10:36 pm
by Holkerbird
I might be supporting Holker Old Boys next season.

Re: Next Season

Posted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:13 am
by K-Man
No loss.
Bob on AB. No point leaving when the going gets tough is there. Mind you they're probs great lads tho.