I want to thank all the fans who gave me such a day to remember. I was genuinely touched by the present of the signed shirt and the lovely card both. ... Signed by the Fans. I am really not worthy ( maybe just a bit!) . It was a lovely thing to do, thank you.
It's a pity that we couldn't have signed off with a win. I wish Barrow AFC all the success in the world. The fans who turn up and pay their cash, week in and week out, are the true heros in my mind. I really do not how you do it.
I could go on , as those who have sat through my prematch ' talks' will agree, but suffice it to say. A massive and sincere THANK YOU. I have been proud to have been part of it.
Keep the Faith..... BP.
Barry Postlethewaite
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Top man Barry. Class right to the end. Enjoy your 'retirement'.
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!
Friedrich Nietzsche
Friedrich Nietzsche
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
Best wishes for the future Barry, and thanks for all that you have done in your time at Holker Street. Your contributions to the forum will always be welcome.
- Uncle Peter
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3371
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 7:17 pm
- Location: Barrow
- Contact:
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
If Radio Cumbria have anything about them they'll get rid of Cassidy and have Barry Poss as co commentator with Andy Wood for the home games next season.
Come on Baz, make it happen!
Come on Baz, make it happen!
"As long as they don't start causing any bother they are welcome to continue reinforcing my belief the Midlands is only good for nuking."
Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013
Mr R Ingham, 02/10/2013
Re: Barry Postlethewaite
John Goodwin was back yesterday with Andy and said he's available next year if required.Uncle Peter wrote:If Radio Cumbria have anything about them they'll get rid of Cassidy and have Barry Poss as co commentator with Andy Wood for the home games next season.
Come on Baz, make it happen!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Semrush [Bot] and 10 guests