Page 3 of 3

Re: Barry Postlethewaite

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:29 pm
by vialli 9
I want to thank all the fans who gave me such a day to remember. I was genuinely touched by the present of the signed shirt and the lovely card both. ... Signed by the Fans. I am really not worthy ( maybe just a bit!) . It was a lovely thing to do, thank you.

It's a pity that we couldn't have signed off with a win. I wish Barrow AFC all the success in the world. The fans who turn up and pay their cash, week in and week out, are the true heros in my mind. I really do not how you do it.

I could go on , as those who have sat through my prematch ' talks' will agree, but suffice it to say. A massive and sincere THANK YOU. I have been proud to have been part of it.

Keep the Faith..... BP.

Re: Barry Postlethewaite

Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:38 pm
by Andy
Top man Barry. Class right to the end. Enjoy your 'retirement'.

Re: Barry Postlethewaite

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:04 am
by Steelworks End
Best wishes for the future Barry, and thanks for all that you have done in your time at Holker Street. Your contributions to the forum will always be welcome.

Re: Barry Postlethewaite

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:42 am
by Uncle Peter
If Radio Cumbria have anything about them they'll get rid of Cassidy and have Barry Poss as co commentator with Andy Wood for the home games next season.

Come on Baz, make it happen!

Re: Barry Postlethewaite

Posted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:10 pm
by barrowfan
Uncle Peter wrote:If Radio Cumbria have anything about them they'll get rid of Cassidy and have Barry Poss as co commentator with Andy Wood for the home games next season.

Come on Baz, make it happen!
John Goodwin was back yesterday with Andy and said he's available next year if required.