Big Announcement.
Re: Big Announcement.
during the commentary they were on about changes to the ground and Casson has a meeting with the council sometime this week
Re: Big Announcement.
sometime in march I think Andy Woods said.Angela wrote:during the commentary they were on about changes to the ground and Casson has a meeting with the council sometime this week
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7486
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
I think the owner does now need to deliver something regarding the ground redevelopment after all this time. I think he has done quite well so far with promotion, the appointment of a better first team coach and consolidation in the league. If he can also give us something in the way of progress in admin and redevelopment this season I think we have to be happy with that.
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
- The Tomahawk Kid
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3386
- Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:19 pm
- Location: Dingly Dell
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
He's going to announce the support band for AC/DC in June.
Hopefully, it'll be The Cult! Fingers crossed...
Hopefully, it'll be The Cult! Fingers crossed...
When we set sail across the seven seas,
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
There was Captain Dan and Billy Bones and me...
and the Tomahawk Kid
Re: Big Announcement.
If it's that it's hardly a 'big announcement' when it's already in the public domain, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's it!Angela wrote:during the commentary they were on about changes to the ground and Casson has a meeting with the council sometime this week
Re: Big Announcement.
Unveiling a new shirt on the radio would be the most Barrow AFC thing the club has ever done.whitty1969 wrote:Its in today's programme. Next seasons shirts will unveiled this week
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
i wouldn't be surprisedSpanner wrote:Unveiling a new shirt on the radio would be the most Barrow AFC thing the club has ever done.whitty1969 wrote:Its in today's programme. Next seasons shirts will unveiled this week
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
- sanddevil-temp
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2496
- Joined: Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:00 pm
- Location: Fulham. Or is it Hammersmith? West London any road.
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
So is the backroom clear out the big announcement leaked ahead of time?
Me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/badzillacouk
Creator and developer of the extremely annoying Barrow AFC Twitter Bot https://twitter.com/BarrowAFCbot
Creator and developer of the extremely annoying Barrow AFC Twitter Bot https://twitter.com/BarrowAFCbot
Re: Big Announcement.
Cannot see this being about the ground. That feels a million miles away at the moment and if and when something does happen it will surely be a fan forum (at the Forum) for the club to showcase the plans and answer the questions.
I'm going for a pie deal being struck up for next season and ditching the red 3rd kit. In that order.
I'm going for a pie deal being struck up for next season and ditching the red 3rd kit. In that order.
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Since you posted that, everytime I go onto Facebook it comes up with his name as someone I might know.boyliegladbach wrote:John mackay is coming back.
It's an omen. It must be.
-
boyliegladbach
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 8720
- Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 am
- Location: Tel aviv
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
It's grant holt
Re: Big Announcement.
Paul Cox will announce details of his new back room staff to BBC Radio Cumbria's James Phillips with Grant Holt
Can't see that it's been leaked by the Official Website
Can't see that it's been leaked by the Official Website
Re: Big Announcement.
PC going to announce what hair products he uses, and launch his own range and offer free samples to the first fifty callers, because we're worth it!
Re: Big Announcement.
I thought he wore a wig.
Perhaps I have cataracts.
And yes, I Googled the spelling of cataracts.
Rose wine is ok.
Perhaps I have cataracts.
And yes, I Googled the spelling of cataracts.
Rose wine is ok.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Big Announcement.
Is the club being listed for sale?
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 23 guests