Page 3 of 8
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:23 am
by Angela
during the commentary they were on about changes to the ground and Casson has a meeting with the council sometime this week
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:28 am
by mall
Angela wrote:during the commentary they were on about changes to the ground and Casson has a meeting with the council sometime this week
sometime in march I think Andy Woods said.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:43 am
by Wintergreen
I think the owner does now need to deliver something regarding the ground redevelopment after all this time. I think he has done quite well so far with promotion, the appointment of a better first team coach and consolidation in the league. If he can also give us something in the way of progress in admin and redevelopment this season I think we have to be happy with that.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 2:12 pm
by The Tomahawk Kid
He's going to announce the support band for
AC/DC in June.
Hopefully, it'll be
The Cult! Fingers crossed...

Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:24 pm
by barrowfan
Angela wrote:during the commentary they were on about changes to the ground and Casson has a meeting with the council sometime this week
If it's that it's hardly a 'big announcement' when it's already in the public domain, but I wouldn't be surprised if that's it!

Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:53 pm
by Spanner
whitty1969 wrote:Its in today's programme. Next seasons shirts will unveiled this week
Unveiling a new shirt on the radio would be the most Barrow AFC thing the club has ever done.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:34 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
Spanner wrote:whitty1969 wrote:Its in today's programme. Next seasons shirts will unveiled this week
Unveiling a new shirt on the radio would be the most Barrow AFC thing the club has ever done.
i wouldn't be surprised
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:48 pm
by sanddevil-temp
So is the backroom clear out the big announcement leaked ahead of time?
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:47 pm
by Jonty
Cannot see this being about the ground. That feels a million miles away at the moment and if and when something does happen it will surely be a fan forum (at the Forum) for the club to showcase the plans and answer the questions.
I'm going for a pie deal being struck up for next season and ditching the red 3rd kit. In that order.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:20 pm
by Steelworks End
boyliegladbach wrote:John mackay is coming back.
Since you posted that, everytime I go onto Facebook it comes up with his name as someone I might know.
It's an omen. It must be.

Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:21 pm
by boyliegladbach
It's grant holt
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:35 pm
by mr_grey
Paul Cox will announce details of his new back room staff to BBC Radio Cumbria's James Phillips with Grant Holt
Can't see that it's been leaked by the Official Website
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:47 pm
by McMark
PC going to announce what hair products he uses, and launch his own range and offer free samples to the first fifty callers, because we're worth it!
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 11:20 pm
by Shaun
I thought he wore a wig.
Perhaps I have cataracts.
And yes, I Googled the spelling of cataracts.
Rose wine is ok.
Re: Big Announcement.
Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:25 am
by The Real Slim Azza
Is the club being listed for sale?