Page 22 of 22

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:27 pm
by corner 91
No longer need to put full address, just Name, Email and Captcha.

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 12:36 pm
by boyliegladbach
corner 91 wrote:No longer need to put full address, just Name, Email and Captcha.
shit competition, how can they keep changing it and the rules.
And we went down about 200 votes the other week.

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:08 pm
by Attila
Steelworks End wrote:
Ralph wrote:From today's Guardian's Fiver.

I have been here for 31 years and some of the toilets are still the same now as they were then.
Only 31 years!!! I've been going to Holker Street since the mid-1950s and it's still the same wall I'm pi$$ing against! (
Now thats what I call a pi$$.

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:50 pm
by Matty Bassdriver
We're in 2nd place, but over 900 votes behind now:
http://www.bestloosers.co.uk/entries_vote.php?page=1

The site is now allowing multiple votes from work collegues on the same network (so I just got a load of my work colleagues to vote for us) & to vote you only need to fill in a name, email address & confirm the vote on a automatically generated email.

Although this competition is a complete farce I guess we still might aswell attempt to win it & see if any money comes our way...

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:54 pm
by bigcod123
was there someone on here with a poster ? could spread it around the top yard :D

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:44 pm
by Barrow Bluebirds
It's almost nearly been a month and I have still not got an email back with conformation...

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:46 pm
by cynicaloldgit
If you've already voted. Vote again. Simply open a hotmail or gmail account and vote again. You can do this to your hearts content

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:53 pm
by bigcod123
have the club thought about having some slips and posters for saturdays game at the turnstiles we are not that far behind :idea:
posters in the xbar etc

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:35 pm
by Jonty
I have a poster with slips. Anyone want it for work /local shop etc- PM me e-mail address. A big drive on this in December-you never know.

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:40 pm
by bigcod123
pm Jonty

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:41 pm
by HenneysKnee
Theres an article in this months Four Four Two magazine about this, sounds like Ebbsfleet wern't happy with the work done....ungrateful buggers

Re: Best Loo-ser competition

Posted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:02 pm
by toko
HenneysKnee wrote:Theres an article in this months Four Four Two magazine about this, sounds like Ebbsfleet wern't happy with the work done....ungrateful buggers
I seen that myself.
To be fair, ebbsfleet is one big toilet