Page 4 of 6

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:16 pm
by SKIPPER
Alan Algar (Betway) has us finishing 8th.

https://blog.betway.com/football/vanara ... nvestment/

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:44 pm
by McMark
SKIPPER wrote:Alan Algar (Betway) has us finishing 8th.

https://blog.betway.com/football/vanara ... nvestment/
In that case sixteenth it is! I for one would be happy with that, anything else would be a very good season.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:04 pm
by toko
Surely staying up this season would be a good placing for us. Build on staying up and hand pick a few players and got for it the season after.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:33 pm
by ssgtfoster
Champions..........

I've always been the optimist and a few days prior to matchday 1 I've seen nothing to prove my prediction wrong! I will be travelling through from Preston Saturday for the game. Can't wait. One day we will go back up..........I think this is our time.

Love my team. Love my town. Love the chairman too!! Bring it on.

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:23 pm
by Bluebird_john
At the moment I say we will be in a relegation scrap, heart says 11th head says 17th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:28 pm
by geobarrovian
I am going for 11th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:00 am
by mall
Bluebird_john wrote:At the moment I say we will be in a relegation scrap, heart says 11th head says 17th
Totally agree with the "At The Moment".--hope am wrong.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:46 pm
by Jonty
We've got a decent squad and think we'll do ok- certainly top half 10-12

https://theshotsblog.wordpress.com/conf ... ws/barrow/

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:51 am
by barrowaberdeen
10th

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:56 pm
by crossbar
bottom half and just above relegation battle if we lucky.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:25 pm
by K-Man
toko wrote:Surely staying up this season would be a good placing for us. Build on staying up and hand pick a few players and got for it the season after.
Nope not after your Chairman thinks we'll get the play offs. Pressures on Edmo and the lids.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:43 pm
by HenneysKnee
We won't go down, we won't go up. If we have a cup and/or trophy run that will be a lovely season

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm
by Mark Johnson
Top half finish.. Probably 1st

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:28 pm
by frankums
Mid table consolidation. If we are struggling at half way non doubt fresh blood will be brought in. So I'll go 11th.

Re: Final Standings

Posted: Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:48 am
by John Very Little
Should finish about 9th but Edmo's negativity as well as constant chopping and changing mean we'll end up more like 13th or 14th.