unfortunately the person who posted that is a wind up merchant making stuff up....NB Bluebird wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:43 am I believe Wagstaff is a midfielder. Could be a good addition.
Notts Forest
- chipmunx
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2290
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 12:16 am
- Location: Fortress Holker Street
- Contact:
Re: Notts Forest
Lancashire;- born and bred
-
Methuselah
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1372
- Joined: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:35 pm
- Contact:
Re: Notts Forest
Having seen Barrow play Bolton at the weekend even though they lost ,Mark Cooper seems to have got them playing more exiting attacking football.I watched the overhead kick which I think Sea took and think he could be an exiting prospect for the future having also scored against Notts Forrest yesterday even if it was on their training ground.
I look forward to watching them play against Southport on Saturday having bought my ticket,so I along with my mate and my son will be there to cheer them on.
I think we may have a very good manager in Mark Cooper,who when Ian Evatt said he thought Barrow played very wel,said he thought we played ok,but needed to improve up front,so I think under him I can only see our team moving forward up the league.

I look forward to watching them play against Southport on Saturday having bought my ticket,so I along with my mate and my son will be there to cheer them on.
I think we may have a very good manager in Mark Cooper,who when Ian Evatt said he thought Barrow played very wel,said he thought we played ok,but needed to improve up front,so I think under him I can only see our team moving forward up the league.
-
Suffolk Blue
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3807
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: Notts Forest
Think we are getting carried away a little and I dont think MC would suggest that our attacking options dont need strengthening.mall wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 9:50 am+1Desmond2-2 wrote: ↑Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:30 am
No where near good enough. We don’t settle for “not bad”. Zanzala injured we look extremely weak up front.
This discussion simply developed from a view shared by quite a few that Sea may be a little better than many of us have previously thought - which is good, and might have some role to play in the squad. Because of Covid and Rob Kellys selections we just haven't really seen anything of Sea. We didn't really get to know Ndjoli either and he too acquired a bit of a reputation unseen for being out of his depth at this level (although I have heard that Swindon may have been sniffing around him).
Re: Notts Forest
Cooper is building from the back, alluded to that in his interview and stated that they need to work on being more potent up to. Pragmatic and logical approach. In all his comments and interviews he's not once got carried away with his words. You get the feeling he knows exactly what is expected off the squad and where he wants to go with the team.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Main Stand SeasonTct, Matty and 26 guests