+1 #Tinker #xJohn Very Little wrote:Should finish about 9th but Edmo's negativity as well as constant chopping and changing mean we'll end up more like 13th or 14th.
Final Standings
Re: Final Standings
Re: Final Standings
Carry on girls zzzzzz, ps get a roomKHayman wrote:+1 #Tinker #xJohn Very Little wrote:Should finish about 9th but Edmo's negativity as well as constant chopping and changing mean we'll end up more like 13th or 14th.
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
Re: Final Standings
Did you go today Paddy71? You're just a fair weather supporter.paddy71 wrote:Carry on girls zzzzzz, ps get a roomKHayman wrote: +1 #Tinker #x
Re: Final Standings
Obviously I did,it was a beautiful day xKHayman wrote:+1 #Tinker #xJohn Very Little wrote:Should finish about 9th but Edmo's negativity as well as constant chopping and changing mean we'll end up more like 13th or 14th.
how we get there i don,t no.Barrows on the way
Re: Final Standings
Well that's over half our league games over, I originally thought we would come in around 16th at the end of the season!
With a bit of renewed optimism I now feel that a top 10 finish may well be within our grasp.
Anyone else think we can achieve better than their first estimations????
With a bit of renewed optimism I now feel that a top 10 finish may well be within our grasp.
Anyone else think we can achieve better than their first estimations????
-
BAFC_Lewis
- Senior Member
- Posts: 266
- Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:42 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Play off final. BVDB to score a 30 yarder to go up. 
Re: Final Standings
And the computer's predicted final table can be seen at http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/natio ... /predicted
Re: Final Standings
A finish around where we are now should not bring any complaints IMO.
Popular side since '03.
- Steelworks End
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5959
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:03 pm
- Location: Twickenham
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
If, as predicted, Kidderminster go down, can we buy their match day catering and move it to Holker Street?Ralph wrote:And the computer's predicted final table can be seen at http://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/natio ... /predicted
-
Blue and white
- Senior Member
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:59 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
15th is a finish I thought under Edmo after the start we had . But a top 10 finish under Cox this season is realistic. This season now is Cox getting fired up for a playoff challenge next season , now we have Hearn and Cook up top they will cause problems for the opposition , we will get 2-3 wins on the bounce under Cox , our home form will stay strong and its going too get better away from home ! A good finish, top 10 I'll say this season . I believe we have one of the best boss's in this division he speaks the game well, and has respect and very good contacts at this level . We will be one of the favourites too go up next season .
-
Blue and white
- Senior Member
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:59 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Latest odds! Barrow too win title 1000-1 - Promoted 100-1 - relegated 30-1
- The Real Slim Azza
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 6941
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:07 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Blue and white wrote:15th is a finish I thought under Edmo after the start we had . But a top 10 finish under Cox this season is realistic. This season now is Cox getting fired up for a playoff challenge next season , now we have Hearn and Cook up top they will cause problems for the opposition , we will get 2-3 wins on the bounce under Cox , our home form will stay strong and its going too get better away from home ! A good finish, top 10 I'll say this season . I believe we have one of the best boss's in this division he speaks the game well, and has respect and very good contacts at this level . We will be one of the favourites too go up next season .
I agree about getting Cox fired up. We need to shake Cox about the place and get him to pour this over to the players so we can all reach a decent climax that satisfies everyone
Taurus excreta cerebrum vincit
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
BIG BADGE MISTAKE POLOS
END OF POST
-
Blue and white
- Senior Member
- Posts: 273
- Joined: Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:59 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
I am surprised the evening mail hasn't taken on such headlines !
Re: Final Standings
Cox has got to remain firm but the players have to stand tall also, for at least the next five months. You never know with a little reinforcement and encouragement in January and if the lads remain disease free We might reach an epic crescendo in April but not before the fat lady sings of course! What a feat of sustainability that would be!The Real Slim a former member of this forum wrote:Blue and white wrote:15th is a finish I thought under Edmo after the start we had . But a top 10 finish under Cox this season is realistic. This season now is Cox getting fired up for a playoff challenge next season , now we have Hearn and Cook up top they will cause problems for the opposition , we will get 2-3 wins on the bounce under Cox , our home form will stay strong and its going too get better away from home ! A good finish, top 10 I'll say this season . I believe we have one of the best boss's in this division he speaks the game well, and has respect and very good contacts at this level . We will be one of the favourites too go up next season .
I agree about getting Cox fired up. We need to shake Cox about the place and get him to pour this over to the players so we can all reach a decent climax that satisfies everyone
-
Suffolk Blue
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3807
- Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 6:09 pm
- Contact:
Re: Final Standings
Think the prediction (15th) would be spot on for an Edmo team. I really think that's about as mediocre as we are likely to get even if Saturdays win turned out to be a dead cat bounce. So Paul Cox has the benefit of upside. I have a gut feel that we will rise to top half pretty quickly possibly by end of December. January and February look pretty tough and will probably dictate our end position. However if we can weather these months reasonably well March and April look more promising.
We have played virtually all the top 7-8, some twice and most away. So if we can maintain our home form and even improve our away form marginally then you might see a surprising late push up the table. I still think 8-10 represents the best we could achieve, more likely 10-12. Anything in the top half however would I think be seen as "on target".
We have played virtually all the top 7-8, some twice and most away. So if we can maintain our home form and even improve our away form marginally then you might see a surprising late push up the table. I still think 8-10 represents the best we could achieve, more likely 10-12. Anything in the top half however would I think be seen as "on target".
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 27 guests