Page 5 of 8

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:33 pm
by Jock
Grant Holt has just moved with his wife and family back to Norfolk from Carlisle

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:44 pm
by leechy38
just seen holt come out the car park at holler st

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 7:48 pm
by HenneysKnee
People actually thinking Holt would move to non league football :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 8:41 pm
by PRR
mall wrote:
PRR wrote:I would love to see Holt back too. He could bring a lot to Barrow and could definitely still do a job at Conference level. This announcement better be good cause I'm starting to get a semi
I personally wouldn't want Holt back
Really? I'd have him back in a bean flick. All opinions I guess. Couldn't give two shinies who Curle wants or not

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:04 pm
by mrsenario
In line with the past... The big announcement could be that there isn't going to be an announcement

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:49 pm
by Steelworks End
To be followed by several pages of posts commenting on what hasn't happened! :)

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:07 pm
by walney rock
The big announcement will be player layer have worked out how to do proper shirt sizes :lol:

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:33 am
by The Real Slim Azza
walney rock wrote:The big announcement will be player layer have worked out how to do proper shirt sizes :lol:
or that the club won't be using them next year becuase they realise how much they are ripping the club off from making shirts for the cost of about £6 each and selling them to the club for about £30

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:42 am
by mall
PRR wrote:
mall wrote: I personally wouldn't want Holt back
Really? I'd have him back in a bean flick. All opinions I guess. Couldn't give two shinies who Curle wants or not
yes, personal opinions'.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 11:46 am
by boyliegladbach
Do people really think grant holt would come back here, I said it earlier on thread for a laugh.

I heard his comments about the chairman during the Edmo month thing. Wasn't a fan of mr casson.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:29 pm
by PRR
boyliegladbach wrote:Do people really think grant holt would come back here, I said it earlier on thread for a laugh.

I heard his comments about the chairman during the Edmo month thing. Wasn't a fan of mr casson.
Massive cliché but money talks. If we offered him a fat pocket he'd be back.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:35 pm
by Giggaboom
If anything holt would be player/ assistant manager. But not sure that will happen or ground merger with the rugby club being the new Cheshire oaks.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:48 pm
by SKIPPER
boyliegladbach wrote:Do people really think grant holt would come back here, I said it earlier on thread for a laugh.

I heard his comments about the chairman during the Edmo month thing. Wasn't a fan of mr casson.



He was also very scathing about Carlisles' transfer dealings during January in wake of the cash injections they've had recently. Suspect he may have been just buttering up the Edmo-loving Carlisle clique in the studio at the time.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:54 pm
by K-Man
The fact we are talking about Holt returning is embarrassing. I'd be very surprised if he came to us in any capacity in the next few years.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 1:02 pm
by Bingo
Guess the coaching staff is the big announcement then - can't be bothered turning into RC tonight for the weekly arse licking competition, shit banter and a load of Casson cliché