I believe this post to be true heard about it in ASDA
Scott Quigley
Re: HoB v Barrow
Friendly Wrexham fan here, a rumour has sprouted on our side that we may be getting him on a 3 year deal, our first two signings of Brisley and McAlinden doesn't suggest we're buying the league but I could see potential in the club paying 150k for a top striker if that is indeed his release clause...
We would love him back after doing so well with us and he's been a baller for you guys, plus he seemed to play so well with Angus during your promotion season
We would love him back after doing so well with us and he's been a baller for you guys, plus he seemed to play so well with Angus during your promotion season
Re: HoB v Barrow
Few on Wrexham forum saying Quigs and Angus would be good together
Wrexham have Loadsamoney and I do not mean Harry Enfield.
We will know this time next week.
Wrexham have Loadsamoney and I do not mean Harry Enfield.
We will know this time next week.
-
watcher
- Senior Member
- Posts: 417
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 9:16 am
- Location: Barrow-in-Furness
- Contact:
Re: HoB v Barrow
Is this the same Wrexham that laughed at us for giving Quiggs a 3 year deal when we originally signed him?
BARROVIAN BEDLAM
Re: HoB v Barrow
Scott Quigley signed for Barrow 2019
Wrexham bought by Reynolds and Mcelhenney 2021
Do the arithmetic,or should I say not the same Wrexham owners some yanks with cash.
Re: HoB v Barrow
I didn't realise the views of some individual fans (likely said with bitterness having lost him) would become the stance of an entire club.. You guys were willing to offer him more back then and it could be the same thing happening in reverse, I certainly didn't want to lose a striker who bagged 8 in 17 in such a negative defensive set up. Still you are in League 2 and doing fairly well. You guys must be really proud of what you have achieved so far..
Re: HoB v Barrow
Quigley currently in Scotland at the training camp judging from club photos posted in the last hour
-
Main Stand SeasonTct
- Platinum Member
- Posts: 3246
- Joined: Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:05 pm
- Contact:
- Wintergreen
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 7480
- Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:38 pm
- Location: The Blue Planet
- Contact:
Re: HoB v Barrow
Aye laddie!
We took the high road,
He took the low road,
His agent the back road,
And we’ll be in (Cont.Pg 94)
We will foller the soccer, over land and sea...
Re: HoB v Barrow
Have you seen the photos of the Scotland training camp? Only 4 photos but not a single one with Quigs in them (from what I can see). I know it's only 4 photos, but it'd have been a great way for the club to have killed the rumours without having to say a word.
Re: HoB v Barrow
Can't photograph someone whose not there though, can you?BlueNurse wrote: ↑Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:05 pm Have you seen the photos of the Scotland training camp? Only 4 photos but not a single one with Quigs in them (from what I can see). I know it's only 4 photos, but it'd have been a great way for the club to have killed the rumours without having to say a word.
Re: HoB v Barrow
Those ghost hunters on the crap Sky channels can... Or maybe Barrow could copy and paste him into some of their photos.GazzaT wrote: ↑Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:12 pmCan't photograph someone whose not there though, can you?BlueNurse wrote: ↑Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:05 pm Have you seen the photos of the Scotland training camp? Only 4 photos but not a single one with Quigs in them (from what I can see). I know it's only 4 photos, but it'd have been a great way for the club to have killed the rumours without having to say a word.![]()
Re: HoB v Barrow
It's obvious he's on his way. Club won't kill any rumours if they're in talks with another club. Quigley has been top drawer for us and if he does move on I wish him all the best.
-
liverpoolann
- Bronze Member
- Posts: 913
- Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2015 11:13 pm
- Contact:
Re: HoB v Barrow
Perhaps we just nervous cos of the experience of Evatt and Rooney leaving which disappointed so many.Must confess want him with us this season seemed genuine when spoke of our survival in league and it be brilliant to see fans back in stadium.Still long contract be very expensive for another club.Can’t see him doing a Rooney accusing us of doing his head in.Unless he has had major ruck with new manager about how and where he sees him playing in team this year We should play hardball with any approaches.We still also need the disruptive midfielder and more concerned re that absence not Quigley at moment.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 20 guests