this stopped the membership thread dead in its tracks it appears.Bit insulting.Barrowabc wrote:Went in and payed at club today easy as wasn't hard and I don't see what the excuse is with not
Paying, excuses are like arseholes everyone's got one
Memberships
Re: Memberships
Seasons to be cheerful.Part 16 3/4 
-
Barrowabc
- Gold Member
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:14 am
- Location: Newbarns lodge
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Sorry ant say it as I see it, most of what I've read just seems like excuses,ant wrote:this stopped the membership thread dead in its tracks it appears.Bit insulting.Barrowabc wrote:Went in and payed at club today easy as wasn't hard and I don't see what the excuse is with not
Paying, excuses are like arseholes everyone's got one
Use a phone or go in not rocket science is it ! Actions talk louder then words,
And why is it insulting ? Clue ? Or is it that truth hurts ?
One less thing to mone about
Love many, trust afew, but always paddle your own canoe ! My spelling is gash
-
Richard Ingham
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5118
- Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 3:07 pm
- Location: Chorley
- Contact:
Re: Memberships
Looks like they are now available online : http://www.barrowafc.com/members/register.php
Re: Memberships
Richard Ingham wrote:Looks like they are now available online : http://www.barrowafc.com/members/register.php
The gold membership with season ticket prices of the main site are all wrong. They are showing last seasons prices. It needs to be sorted out.
this is what I believe it should read- needs proof checking - so if any of you kind people can check- John M- when is this going to be updated??
Main Stand Adults= £330.00 (£260 Adult Main Stand season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £33
Main Stand Concession= £275.00 (£205 Concession Main Stand season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £27.50
Terraces Adults= £310.00 (£240 Adult Terrace season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £31
Terraces Concession= £260 (£190 Concession Terrace season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £26
Still searching for the Young Soul Rebels
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mYxZUJt4xc
Re: Memberships
Actually that form for NEW membership applications has been up for some time. I used it to make a brand new application and will allow my old membership to lapse. I renewed early to help the club and would have bought at the old price anyway, the price reduction had no influence on my decision. As to the extra £30 I seem to have overpaid for a Gold Membership, the club can have that as a donation.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: DerekW and 16 guests