Page 6 of 6

Re: Memberships

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 2:16 am
by ant
Barrowabc wrote:Went in and payed at club today easy as wasn't hard and I don't see what the excuse is with not
Paying, excuses are like arseholes everyone's got one ;)
this stopped the membership thread dead in its tracks it appears.Bit insulting.

Re: Memberships

Posted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:01 am
by Barrowabc
ant wrote:
Barrowabc wrote:Went in and payed at club today easy as wasn't hard and I don't see what the excuse is with not
Paying, excuses are like arseholes everyone's got one ;)
this stopped the membership thread dead in its tracks it appears.Bit insulting.
Sorry ant say it as I see it, most of what I've read just seems like excuses,
Use a phone or go in not rocket science is it ! Actions talk louder then words,
And why is it insulting ? Clue ? Or is it that truth hurts ?
One less thing to mone about :shock:

Re: Memberships

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm
by Richard Ingham
Looks like they are now available online : http://www.barrowafc.com/members/register.php

Re: Memberships

Posted: Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:51 pm
by Jonty
Richard Ingham wrote:Looks like they are now available online : http://www.barrowafc.com/members/register.php

The gold membership with season ticket prices of the main site are all wrong. They are showing last seasons prices. It needs to be sorted out.

this is what I believe it should read- needs proof checking - so if any of you kind people can check- John M- when is this going to be updated??

Main Stand Adults= £330.00 (£260 Adult Main Stand season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £33
Main Stand Concession= £275.00 (£205 Concession Main Stand season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £27.50
Terraces Adults= £310.00 (£240 Adult Terrace season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £31
Terraces Concession= £260 (£190 Concession Terrace season ticket + £70 gold membership upgrade),or 10 monthly payments of £26

Re: Memberships

Posted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:00 am
by oldtimer
Actually that form for NEW membership applications has been up for some time. I used it to make a brand new application and will allow my old membership to lapse. I renewed early to help the club and would have bought at the old price anyway, the price reduction had no influence on my decision. As to the extra £30 I seem to have overpaid for a Gold Membership, the club can have that as a donation.