All time goalscorers list

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
DonnaMartin
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:55 pm
Contact:

Re: All time goalscorers list

Post by DonnaMartin » Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:00 pm

Shaun wrote:There was a fella who ran the Albion until fairly recently called John Martin (from a well-known family of Martins from Ormsgill mostly I think.) Anyway, he played for us early/mid 70s and I'm pretty sure scored an away hattrick at Morecambe, amongst others....anyone got any full stats on him please?

My dad is Johnny Martin, I can get some info off him if anyone is interested.

Shaun
Gold Member
Posts: 2085
Joined: Fri May 30, 2008 12:43 pm
Contact:

Re: All time goalscorers list

Post by Shaun » Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:47 am

I'd like to know his stats for Barrow if you don't mind Donna. I was a bit too young to see him play but had the pleasure of firing a few questions at him once.
"Walter, I'm sure there's a reason you brought your dirty undies..."

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 32mile_cul-de-sac, Semrush [Bot] and 28 guests