I'd park round by the fire station/police station. Easy to get straight back out onto the A590 then.
Advance tickets
Re: Advance tickets
Asda?
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5438
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Advance tickets
I don't believe that GB, There's loads of areas the Owner can improve on....the thing is he actually does that as there's a lot of examples of them trying things then listening to the feed back and tweaking things....but folk seem to forget just how far back we were when zilch Zero went on to improve things, What [SwearFilter] me off is the daft stuff like 2 bar staff for our first game & the rightful disgruntled feed back it creates, so simple to fix it mind boggles.glasgow_blue wrote: ↑Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:09 pm And vice versa mickmike for every negative poster there is another who thinks everything's hunky dory and the owner can do no wrong
- glasgow_blue
- Silver Member
- Posts: 1385
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:12 am
- Location: The Barra
- Contact:
Re: Advance tickets
But it's all those small things which feed the frustration's of many mickmike, take the Q/A fiasco last night, the club needs to engage with supporters not create this them and us feeling which I feel is pervading the club at the momentmickmike wilson wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:22 amI don't believe that GB, There's loads of areas the Owner can improve on....the thing is he actually does that as there's a lot of examples of them trying things then listening to the feed back and tweaking things....but folk seem to forget just how far back we were when zilch Zero went on to improve things, What [SwearFilter] me off is the daft stuff like 2 bar staff for our first game & the rightful disgruntled feed back it creates, so simple to fix it mind boggles.glasgow_blue wrote: ↑Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:09 pm And vice versa mickmike for every negative poster there is another who thinks everything's hunky dory and the owner can do no wrong
Nil Carborundum Illegitimi
Re: Advance tickets
Nailed it in one, there's far too many let's say smallish things off the field that we never seem to learn from. Most of it isn't rocket science to put right. It just rankles with those that see it happening again and again. We are told the club strives to be more professional and we can all see that happening on the pitch, now let us see it more regularly off it also!!glasgow_blue wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 7:28 amBut it's all those small things which feed the frustration's of many mickmike, take the Q/A fiasco last night, the club needs to engage with supporters not create this them and us feeling which I feel is pervading the club at the momentmickmike wilson wrote: ↑Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:22 am
I don't believe that GB, There's loads of areas the Owner can improve on....the thing is he actually does that as there's a lot of examples of them trying things then listening to the feed back and tweaking things....but folk seem to forget just how far back we were when zilch Zero went on to improve things, What [SwearFilter] me off is the daft stuff like 2 bar staff for our first game & the rightful disgruntled feed back it creates, so simple to fix it mind boggles.
- spirit of 1990
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 9885
- Joined: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:50 am
- Contact:
Re: Advance tickets
I know this is going slightly off topic (apologies) but I'll just try and put an explanation to a couple of the last comments.
The bar staff problem I have no idea about, I'm unsure whether it was down to the club or bar manager. I agree though that that sort of thing should not happen at any stage of the season - never mind the first game.
The Q&A issue came up in the afternoon and there really was nothing that the club could do about it, we tried to carry on as the players and fans had arrived. I can totally understand the frustration about it although I think "fiasco" is a bit strong Mike (GB Mike not MickMike Mike
) It REALLY could happen at any club at any level.
I'm unsure how anyone could've come up with another plan at such short notice.
Sometimes it would be so much easier to inform everyone of any problem/reason/decision the club make and that way rumours and conspiracy theories wouldn't even get chance to start, unfortunately though, that's something that obviously can't happen.
The bar staff problem I have no idea about, I'm unsure whether it was down to the club or bar manager. I agree though that that sort of thing should not happen at any stage of the season - never mind the first game.
The Q&A issue came up in the afternoon and there really was nothing that the club could do about it, we tried to carry on as the players and fans had arrived. I can totally understand the frustration about it although I think "fiasco" is a bit strong Mike (GB Mike not MickMike Mike
I'm unsure how anyone could've come up with another plan at such short notice.
Sometimes it would be so much easier to inform everyone of any problem/reason/decision the club make and that way rumours and conspiracy theories wouldn't even get chance to start, unfortunately though, that's something that obviously can't happen.
We didn't underestimate them, we just didn't think they were that good.
-
mickmike wilson
- BarrowAFC Veteran
- Posts: 5438
- Joined: Thu May 29, 2008 2:56 pm
- Location: The live music capital of the world, AUSTIN, TEXAS
- Contact:
Re: Advance tickets
Fair enough Ian, I know it's a thankless task as all of you are in the firing line & many are trigger happy even when there's now to fire at, Let's hope these little things get taken care off promptly & we manage a WIN today & we have Football to talk about.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 21 guests