Page 7 of 8

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:34 pm
by tictactoe
people got an email to go to the ground today if available whilst the architects were there. I got an email but couldn't attend as I work Friday afternoon, think it was a bit short notice but cant be helped.

Not having a dig, but this is another mess up imo, people put forward to be in this group but don't hear anything for ages, and then last minute when they do

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:10 pm
by orpheus
YES well What Email....

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:27 pm
by Uncle Peter
Everyone who put their names forward should have had an email. I sent them Tuesday.

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:40 pm
by boyliegladbach
I didn't get one, I've checked all my mail boxes again (as I do everyday.) It's not even in my junk.

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 8:12 pm
by blue nige
Lancaster Branch wrote:
blue nige wrote: If that's right then I don't understand what's going on because we were told the architects had been chosen and there would be 3designs and it would be used as a starting point and changes made to suit!
How is any of that incompatible with architects/designers being at the ground this week?
Think uncle peter has indirectly answered your aggressive response! :roll:

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:29 pm
by whitty1969
All OFF TOPIC
Pitch looked excellent today. Some bald patches which have been reseeded. Post supports have all been dug out. Pitch cut and marked out. Its going to look great. Still a month before 1st match on it. Well done Gareth..

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:46 pm
by mickmike wilson
^^Fantastic, well done Gareth & Co.

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:06 pm
by barrowranger
I didn't get an email from you Pete, put my name forward months ago.

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Fri Jul 03, 2015 10:55 pm
by Bigfathoss
I didn't get an e-mail

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:55 am
by saltcellar
I have not received an email from you either Peter.

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:15 pm
by Alley_Cat
Photos taken on 3rd July

1st picture of the goal mouth

2nd Middle of the pitch

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 1:17 pm
by Alley_Cat
taken about 6 inches from pitch level

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:03 pm
by Lancaster Branch
blue nige wrote:
Lancaster Branch wrote: How is any of that incompatible with architects/designers being at the ground this week?
Think uncle peter has indirectly answered your aggressive response! :roll:
I wasn't being aggressive in the slightest.

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:03 pm
by Lancaster Branch
saltcellar wrote:I have not received an email from you either Peter.
Me neither.

Re: pitch work has now started.

Posted: Sat Jul 04, 2015 5:14 pm
by Bombadel
Stating the obvious, but it looks really dry? hot baking sun today, does the groundsman regularly water it? or is it volunteers?