Page 1 of 2

Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:15 pm
by mickycarrol
Today will have put an end to alot of fans patience and I think a few will have abandend ship today, Woking will bring next to zero fans, champions league on tv, weather freezing, new record low for Tuesday I'm afraid!! 634 my guess

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:18 pm
by Zak
I think 700 is the core support. Can't see the attendance going below that, but I also can't see it being much higher at all.

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:22 pm
by Riseley
750 tops

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:31 pm
by leechy38
Not many as today

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:45 pm
by Barrowabc
I feel like not going myself as today was a joke. Why did he bring McCockvill on he's shocking big evil didn't do that well :( just an all round shocking day as give up half a days pay as well. Many won't come back again on way out I Hurd afew saying it :oops: really can't see us getting out of this now. But I no doubt will be there tues. just hope we sort it out :shock:

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:38 pm
by mickycarrol
624 I was 10 out not a bad effort from myself if I do say so!!!! Depressing att that tho

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:17 pm
by John Very Little
I thought it looked more than the 624 that was announced.
It wouldn't be the first time we've announced it and then changed it later?
After Saturday its not surprising the gate is down but didn't expect it to be quite that bad - our lowest Conf Prem crowd since we've been promoted?

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:21 pm
by Attila
payday eve for me....

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:34 pm
by spirit of 1990
Some people will have valid reasons for not being there tonight but there'll be a couple of hundred who will just be sat at home listening to the radio or watching the champions league, very, very poor attendance.

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 pm
by Barrowabc
spirit of 1990 wrote:Some people will have valid reasons for not being there tonight but there'll be a couple of hundred who will just be sat at home listening to the radio or watching the champions league, very, very poor attendance.
I agree and at same time can't understand how you would give up on your team. We were class tonight and really enjoyed the way thay played and worked hard for eachother proud of our team. A good way of showing we have what it takes :flag: :flag: :flag: :flag:

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:51 pm
by Ziggerzagger
I sat at home as I couldnt afford another £32 to take the missus and the little one,it felt like i'd been robbed on Saturday and im sure theres many that feel the same way,I reckon 700 is now going to be the norm till end of season now.The board have only got themselves to blame i'm afraid.

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:54 pm
by toko
Weekday matches lose a few to shifts such as myself.
And travelling support always drops.

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:00 am
by bigmac95
i believe nows the time for the board to take a punt on under 18's £3-4 for the rest of the season, if we are to go down we need to rebuild and get the next generation interested and if we dont we need to start rebuilding our declining fan base

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:32 am
by Rob
That must be the lowest home league attendance since the Wilson days?

According to Football365, our average is 939 this season, down by 300 on previous years (which had been pretty stable around 1,200). That's a 25% drop in match day revenue!

Re: Attendance Tuesday

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:05 am
by 32mile_cul-de-sac
Really disappointed with the attendance, although two games in four days didn't help, allot just didn't bother, supporting your team isn't just for the good times its also when your team needs you most when things aren't going so well. The town obviously is not arsed whether we stay in this league or not. The stay aways get yourselves back and SUPPORT YOUR team in its hour of need.