Page 1 of 3
Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:39 pm
by Kieran
Why can't we just ask people to turn up to the remaining games without having a dig at them?? The latest article is an absolute embarrassment and is more likely to have the opposite effect if anything.
Someone at the club seriously needs to have a word with whoever writes these articles, its a [SwearFilter] joke.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:57 pm
by ahippy
As i read it I don't think they are having a go at the support they are just wanting more if the wanderers to return. Damed if they do and damed if they don't springs to mind.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:13 pm
by jimcook
Kieran wrote:Why can't we just ask people to turn up to the remaining games without having a dig at them?? The latest article is an absolute embarrassment and is more likely to have the opposite effect if anything.
Someone at the club seriously needs to have a word with whoever writes these articles, its a [SwearFilter] joke.
I agree, some of the things on there are just cringeworthy! Do they really think the fans that go to wembley etc and not to the normal games will be regularly checking the website..... I doubt it.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:20 pm
by Bennyfromormsgill
The so called fans dont read this forum anyway so it doesnt matter what is written, they want success we are not doing it so they wont come the die hards are keeping this club going. I reckon no more than 800 tomorrow if the game goes ahead, there will be a few more there at the last game of the season if we have to win, they can then say well we were there.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:33 pm
by Kieran
Why has my post been merged with the volunteer thread?? Thats nothing to do with what I was on about!
I'm talking about the article urging stay away fans to attend the remaining games, not the one about clearing the snow.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:48 pm
by Richard Ingham
Sorry Keiran, I didnt realise there had been yet another article added to the OS.
Two in one day, we are honoured.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:58 pm
by Kieran
No problem!
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 3:54 pm
by GTBLUE
Kieran wrote:Why can't we just ask people to turn up to the remaining games without having a dig at them?? The latest article is an absolute embarrassment and is more likely to have the opposite effect if anything.
Someone at the club seriously needs to have a word with whoever writes these articles, its a [SwearFilter] joke.
I think we know which director wrote the article Kieran !!
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:04 pm
by Barrow Bluebirds
Why don't they stick posters up round town advertising the game?
P.s They really need to work on their spelling.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:10 pm
by 32mile_cul-de-sac
Steady on chaps lets not criticise the club Dalton Bluebird will be after ya

a five year old could spell better

Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 4:24 pm
by DaveC
Barrow Bluebirds wrote:Why don't they stick posters up round town advertising the game?
I make match day posters and Russ Rawley emails them to anyone that wants them. Sadly I don't have the financial means to print enough out to go round town.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:09 pm
by Barrow Bluebirds
DaveC wrote:Barrow Bluebirds wrote:Why don't they stick posters up round town advertising the game?
I make match day posters and Russ Rawley emails them to anyone that wants them. Sadly I don't have the financial means to print enough out to go round town.
I understand you don't have enough financial means but thats what the club should really be doing!
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 6:08 pm
by Dalton Bluebird
32mile_cul-de-sac wrote:Steady on chaps lets not criticise the club Dalton Bluebird will be after ya

a five year old could spell better

No I won't. I moan about things as much as anyone, I was just trying to make the point that in the current situation, we should be focusing on staying up, not picking at trivial things.
Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:53 pm
by The Real Slim Azza
John McKay strikes again.

Re: Official site article
Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:20 pm
by Ralph
DaveC wrote:I make match day posters and Russ Rawley emails them to anyone that wants them. Sadly I don't have the financial means to print enough out to go round town.
Russ sent me a copy of the match poster for the Ebbsfleet game but I was unable to send it out to everyone on the HSN mailing list this time, will endeavour to do so next time.