Page 1 of 8

Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:28 pm
by mall
When I got home from the game I heard on Radio Cumbria that Paul Casson is to make a big announcement on Radio Cumbria's sports show on Tuesday night.
Anyone else erd owt ?.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:30 pm
by boyliegladbach
mall wrote:When I got home from the game I heard on Radio Cumbria that Paul Casson is to make a big announcement on Radio Cumbria's sports show on Tuesday night.
Anyone else erd owt ?.
No, but I heard a rumour he's joining IS

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:31 pm
by Ste Story
Image

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm
by boyliegladbach
I think he's joining IS

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:32 pm
by Steelworks End
Cue three days and several pages of rumours / guesses. :)

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:37 pm
by watcher
Casson is pulling out and leaving barrow in the sh1t

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:43 pm
by blue nige
Ste Story wrote:Image


such a tease! you can`t leave it at that :D

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:52 pm
by leechy38
Yea there going to the town hall next week to talk about the plans

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:55 pm
by patrickstarfish
He is actually Mike Myers, of Waynes World and Austin Powers fame.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:57 pm
by boyliegladbach
patrickstarfish wrote:He is actually Mike Myers, of Waynes World and Austin Powers fame.
I've heard that as well, but his teeth are a lot whiter.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:15 pm
by HenneysKnee
Can't be that big if they are waiting till Tuesday, just RC trying to get people to tune in

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:21 pm
by Shaun
I believe he's coming out of that meeting-others-and-dogging-over-midgets-in-small-cars closet he's kept schtum for years.

That's the whisper.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:28 pm
by Middleton Nick
You would think ground development plans........hopefully

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:33 pm
by boyliegladbach
Graythwaite Nick wrote:You would think ground development plans........hopefully
It can't be, otherwise the ground steering group thing he was so keen on being involved would know.

Unless that was just another false promise.

Re: Big Announcement.

Posted: Sat Feb 06, 2016 7:34 pm
by PRR
He found an old AOL cd rom in desk draw and we're finally getting on the www