Page 1 of 3
Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 3:11 pm
by Desmond2-2
Well I fancy us to win this,they are in a terrible vain of form, so if we can somehow put the ball in the net,it’s a win. Unfortunately think the crowd will be a poor one, with our recent form, number of home games plus less than 100 away fans. Let’s cheer the boys on to a much needed victory!!
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 3:30 pm
by Methuselah
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 3:56 pm
by saltcellar
Won't be easy as Colchester have drawn their last 2 away league games 1-1 at in form sides Port Vale and Chesterfield.
Probably one of those games were they will be hard to break down.
Hopefully we can and get a win we desperately need.
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:19 pm
by Fazered
I have persuaded a friend to come along tomorrow but no home tickets are showing on the website. Will he have to buy a ticket at the ground? Or am I missing something?
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:28 pm
by behind the goals
We need a win doesn't matter about the performance we get told every week football is a results business, but at the moment we just aren't scoring regularly enough and the second half against Port Vale was just one of those games, can we score tomorrow at the moment looks unlikely but here's hoping. Just a mention to Colchester player Lyle Taylor who has dyed his hair pink and wearing pink boots for Charity don't know if he is still doing it for tomorrow's game but if he is then well done to him.
.
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:32 pm
by 2 doors up
Fazered wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:19 pm
I have persuaded a friend to come along tomorrow but no home tickets are showing on the website. Will he have to buy a ticket at the ground? Or am I missing something?
Must be a sell out..no home tickets available on line!
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:39 pm
by olbarrafancumbak
Fazered wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:19 pm
I have persuaded a friend to come along tomorrow but no home tickets are showing on the website. Will he have to buy a ticket at the ground? Or am I missing something?
Deffo tickets available.
Must of been a glitch perhaps?
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:42 pm
by Methuselah
I,ve just been on the site and it,s only showing away tickets and hospitality.
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:56 pm
by Fazered
Methuselah wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:42 pm
I,ve just been on the site and it,s only showing away tickets and hospitality.
Just have to try and get one at the ground tomorrow

Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:59 pm
by MisterPleasant
The club was giving away tickets to veterans for this one, wasn't it? Even so, I can't imagine that many have been given out.
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 5:17 pm
by olbarrafancumbak
Methuselah wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:42 pm
I,ve just been on the site and it,s only showing away tickets and hospitality.
It's showing same now.
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 5:47 pm
by Desmond2-2
behind the goals wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:28 pm
We need a win doesn't matter about the performance we get told every week football is a results business, but at the moment we just aren't scoring regularly enough and the second half against Port Vale was just one of those games, can we score tomorrow at the moment looks unlikely but here's hoping. Just a mention to Colchester player Lyle Taylor who has dyed his hair pink and wearing pink boots for Charity don't know if he is still doing it for tomorrow's game but if he is then well done to him.
.
Pink hair, pink boots,what a disgrace.
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 5:50 pm
by HenneysKnee
MisterPleasant wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:59 pm
The club was giving away tickets to veterans for this one, wasn't it? Even so, I can't imagine
that many have been given out.
There’s no chance
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 6:00 pm
by sambino
olbarrafancumbak wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 5:17 pm
Methuselah wrote: ↑Fri Nov 08, 2024 4:42 pm
I,ve just been on the site and it,s only showing away tickets and hospitality.
It's showing same now.
Same for me
Re: Colchester tomorrow
Posted: Fri Nov 08, 2024 6:30 pm
by Van Der Nipper
Issue should be fixed now.