Search found 7 matches
- Thu Aug 29, 2024 4:13 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Tonight's League (Carabao) Cup Draw
- Replies: 87
- Views: 70723
Re: Tonight's League (Carabao) Cup Draw
Very disappointing draw, that. I know Chelsea are inconsistent but with the best will in the world I can't see us winning. If I'm being honest it looks like our run to the final is over. You are joking it's a great draw, we were never going to win the cup but it will help our coffers. Who did you w...
- Tue Nov 23, 2021 10:57 pm
- Forum: Match Thread Archives
- Topic: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
- Replies: 141
- Views: 91972
Re: Forest Green Rovers v Barrow match thread
Perhaps now you might appreciate how vegetarians and vegans felt for decades when they were given no palatable options.As for the milk, don’t push your vegan shit on those that don’t want it
And I bet you wouldn't have known it wasn't cow's milk if they hadn't told you.
- Tue Sep 14, 2021 11:31 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Not In My Town Not In My Club.
- Replies: 155
- Views: 59286
Re: Not In My Town Not In My Club.
Am I creating issues, Desmond2-2? Sorry, I thought I was discussing an issue that had allegedly been created already. If I go away, will you too? I think quite a few people on this board would welcome your departure.
I joined this site in 2014, by the way, and am as entitled as you to use it.
I joined this site in 2014, by the way, and am as entitled as you to use it.
- Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:15 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Not In My Town Not In My Club.
- Replies: 155
- Views: 59286
Re: Not In My Town Not In My Club.
And by 'woke' you mean 'anti-racist'. It's attitudes like this that make taking the knee so necessary. So does that mean that non-woke is racist? That's not how the English language works... But given that most dictionaries define 'woke' as an awareness of social problems, including racism, anyone ...
- Tue Sep 14, 2021 9:27 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: Not In My Town Not In My Club.
- Replies: 155
- Views: 59286
Re: Not In My Town Not In My Club.
I actually think some of the woke clowns on here want it to be true, so they can bang on about how sad the world is, people are terrible our club is shocking. Pathetic, it didn’t happen,the keeper heard the chant, but had to report it as a racist incident . And by 'woke' you mean 'anti-racist'. It'...
- Fri Sep 10, 2021 9:24 pm
- Forum: Match Thread Archives
- Topic: Barrow v Colchester match thread
- Replies: 95
- Views: 88182
Re: Barrow v Colchester match thread
Whatever the result, it's overshadowed by the racist incident. Those who witnessed it have to identify the culprits and the club must give them lifetime bans.
- Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:40 pm
- Forum: Barrow AFC
- Topic: stadium name !
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4576