Barrow squad 1997

For all things Barrow AFC. Keep discussions civil and fair, we're all Barrow aren't we!
User avatar
ZiggerZag
Silver Member
Posts: 1428
Joined: Wed May 28, 2008 6:37 pm
Location: Salisbury, Wilts.
Contact:

Re: Barrow squad 1997

Post by ZiggerZag » Sun May 20, 2012 10:47 pm

Kieran wrote:Yep, I know. I'm pretty sure its wrong though. Don't think Steve Watt, Neil McAllinden or Ian Leeming played in that season for a start. There are others in there that I don't think did either.
All three of those players were subs in our home game against Marine on 25th August 1997 in front of 1474 fans! I don't think we'd get that many for Marine at home nowadays (although it was the first home game of the season).

Leeming came on in the 57th minute, Watt the 72nd and McAlinden the 84th then we never saw any of them again.
Up the Ziggers.

User avatar
Mark Johnson
Gold Member
Posts: 2329
Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:04 pm
Location: London
Contact:

Re: Barrow squad 1997

Post by Mark Johnson » Mon May 21, 2012 11:26 am

Cheers - good to know this. Most names are familiar to me I just couldn't place them in an exact period of time.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 12 guests